Ch 7

The rest of the day passes by extremely slowly and I cancel ice skating for the day so I can get home and start working on this antidote. As I'm packing up my locker Sunghoon has his arms wrapped around my waist and his face buried against my neck I strangely starting to get used to it. Snapping out of it I close my locker and gently tap Sunghoon's hands he letting go and pulls away intertwining our fingers instead of him clinging to me. I sigh and start the walk home thankful when we finally reach the front door. "Alright well I'll see you tomorrow." Before I can leave he gently tugs me backwards and I stumble a little he catching me then gently settles me on my feet. "Can't I help? Please? I don't wanna leave." I immediately go to protest but see his sad pleading look and sigh. "Alright you can stay but your sitting and watching." He smiles happily and I lead him inside giving ms Ivy a smile. "Hello ms Ivy how are you today?" She looks up from her book and smiles at me. "I'm fine dear. Who's this handsome young man you have attached to you?" I open my mouth but before I can answer Sunghoon blurts out with a smile. "I'm Park Sunghoon mam his boyfriend." My eyes widen and I look at him in disbelief as he just smiles. Ms Ivy chuckles and I turn to her looking annoyed. "We'll be working on some spells and things ms Ivy so if there's a strange smell or something you know why." She nods in understanding and I drag Sunghoon up the stairs and to my room closing the door behind me then I look at him in slight annoyance. "You can't just say things like that." He gives me a cute look of confusion. "Like what?" I give him a slight look. "Like you saying that your my boyfriend." He's quiet for a moment before sighing. "Your right." I nod and go to say something when suddenly I'm backed against the door his face inches from mine. "I should have asked for permission first. So Faine. Will you be my boyfriend?" My heart beats out of my chest and I immediately get flustered before realizing it's not real and frown. "No." He immediately looks at me a hurt expression crossing his face making my heart break. "No? Why?" I let out a sigh. "Because it isn't real Sunghoon. Your under a spell." I gently nudge him to back up then move away from the door and go over to my spell book full of spells and potions. I go to my bed and sit down starting to look through the book it quiet for awhile before I look over to check on Sunghoon seeing him standing there quietly. Immediately feeling a little bad I sigh and reluctantly pat the bed. "Come here." He looks at me and slowly makes his way over taking a seat on the bed. I motion for him to come closer and he does I immediately pulling him into a hug. He hugs me back it quiet between us for a moment before I reluctantly pull away from him and go back to looking through my book. We just sit there while I look through different spells and potions I not realizing how late it is until my eyes droop and I end up falling asleep sitting up.