Ch 3

Once we reach the school I can't help but admire how fancy it is. As we enter Cedar drags me through the halls along with Skye and we approach a large group of boys all hanging around some lockers. Cedar immediately lets go of me it making me stumble so he can run over to a tall older boy and Skye heads over to an attractive boy with dyed blonde hair. I see another couple towards the back holding hands and my eyes go to the other boys seeing two who look younger than me and the other two look around my age one of them also having dyed blonde hair and is very attractive. Bowing politely to them I give a small smile. "Hi I'm Faine. I'm here for the figure skating competition and I hope we get along." Three of the boys greet me politely but the blonde boy scrunches his nose up and raises an eyebrow at me. "Your a figure skater? You tripped over your own feet when Cedar let you go." I immediately give him a slight dirty look. "I lost my balance. And I'm way more graceful on the ice. I'm guessing your one of the skaters for your school. Sunghoon right?" He gives me a surprised look before his eyes narrow. "How'd you know that?" I shrug and motion to Cedar. "He told me that there was a figure skater among you and mentioned your name." He immediately looks a little annoyed. "Well stay away from me I don't want to be around any of the competition. Even though you clearly don't look like it." I frown and immediately feel anger build up inside me as he walks away yelling after him. "I may not look like competition physically but I'll beat your ass when it comes to skating!" He keeps walking and I grumble turning to Cedar who's watching the whole thing in surprise I giving him a pleading look. "Can you show me to my class?" He nods. "Yeah the bells about to ring anyways." He then grabs my hand and leads me to my first class just as the bell rings. I walk inside giving the teacher a little smile he giving one back. "Alright mr Lee you can take the empty seat beside Sunghoon." My smile immediately turns to a frown and I go to protest but see that there literally isn't anywhere else to sit so I sigh and reluctantly head to the seat. Once I sit down Sunghoons nose scrunches up and he moves his chair further away from me. I roll my eyes but turn my attention to the teacher writing notes down. Once class is over I see Sunghoon jump up and run straight for the door I grumbling and get my things together. "So dramatic." Once I get my things situated I head to my locker to put my books away and I grab my ice skates since I have a free period and heard that the school has their own ice rink. Spotting Cedar I call him over asking where the ice rink is and listen to his directions before nodding and head there feeling excited.