Ch 8

Over the next few days I end up getting used to the cuddly, sweet and touchy Sunghoon. But I still focus on trying to break the spell despite the fact that I know I'm falling for him. Once school ends for the day I get up to get ready to go home when suddenly Sunghoon grabs my arm and starts dragging me through the halls. "Where are we going?" He just smiles at me then pulls me into the skating rink I looking at him in amusement. He grins and pulls out my skates from his bag handing them over to me. "I figured we could practice together. You've been distracted with this spell thing and I know you've missed skating." I smile softly and take my skates from him. "Thank you." He waves me off then sits down to put on his skates I following his lead. Once our skates are on we get out on the ice and start skating happily. I immediately practice some jumps and spins Sunghoon watching over me and doing the same. Soon though Sunghoon skates up behind me pulling my body so my back is flush against him and buries his face in my neck making me shiver but my face immediately becomes hot from blushing so hard. I squirm a little then he turns me around so that we're face to face our lips inches apart. I look into his eyes immediately getting lost in them and before I can stop it his lips are pressed firmly against mine in a kiss. I make a noise of shock and immediately kiss him back instinctively gently clinging onto his shirt. Just as the kiss starts to turn more heated my mind snaps back to reality and I gently push him away from me then immediately rush to get off the ice undoing my skates and just grab my things before running away immediately heading to the place I've seen as home since I arrived here. Once I enter the house I run up the stairs into my room and drop my things before jumping onto my bed burying my face in my pillow and start crying my heart hurting. Soon there's a knock on the door and I hear it open then feel my bed dip and a hand starts to rub my back. "You wanna talk about it?" I sniffle and look at Cedar pitifully. "I can't handle this anymore. I love him but he's just under some spell and it's not real on his part." Cedar gives me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry." I lower my head and mumble pitifully. "A part of me doesn't want to find the cure to the spell because I don't want to lose him. But I know I have to do it or I'll never forgive myself." Cedar nods and gives me a side hug before getting up. "I'll leave you to it. But just know that me and the others are here for you." I nod thanking him before getting up and looking into my book.