Ch 5

When we reach the nurse she isn't there so I'm gently set down on the examination table and Sunghoon takes a seat beside me. "You know you should really try and get new skates. Yours are really old and it makes you more wobbly." I immediately frown. "My brother bought those for me when I first started professionally skating. They cost him a lot and we can't exactly afford new ones since they're pretty pricey." His face turns to one of understanding and he nods. "Just be more careful with them on then." I nod looking into his eyes only to snap out of it when the nurse walks in. "Oh dear what happened?" I give a shy smile. "I landed wrong while ice skating mam." She carefully looks over my ankle thankfully Sunghoon was right and it was only a sprain but I'm not allowed to be on it for at least two weeks she giving me a pair of crutches after bandaging it up. I carefully hop down and start to hobble out of the nurses office Sunghoon carrying my stuff for me. By this time it's the end of the day and we head to his locker where the rest of his friends are and Cedar immediately gives me a look of shock when he sees me. "What happened?" I give a small reassuring smile. "I landed wrong on a jump. I'm fine just a sprain." He frowns at me in concern. "How are you going to walk home?" I go to say something when Sunghoon pops up beside me. "I'll take him home. You go on your date with Heeseung hyung." He goes to protest but I give him a reassuring look and he sighs. "Alright fine but take care of him Sunghoon." He nods and I watch as everyone starts to leave. Sunghoon looks at me and moves closer wrapping his arm around me I going to say something when he tells me firmly to close my eyes. I give him a wary look but do as told and next thing I know I feel a weird tugging sensation along with nausea and vertigo. Letting out a slight groan I'm told I can open my eyes and I open them blinking when I see I'm at Cedar's house. I smile and look at Sunghoon thanking him he giving a little nod then opens the door for me I giving him a goodbye before hobbling into the house.

(Sunghoon's Pov)

Watching him hobble inside I close the door behind him then teleport home and start to head for my room when Jungwon stops me. "What exactly happened today?" I turn to look at him with a slight frown sighing. "He's my mate. I didn't want anything to do with him but he smells so good and then I ended up getting him hurt and I felt bad." Jungwon slowly nods and Ni-ki pipes up. "What's he smell like to you hyung?" My lips twitch up into a smile. "Oddly enough he smells like autumn. I don't know how someone can smell like a season but he does and it's addicting." Ni-ki, Sunoo and Jungwon look at each other then back at me. "Are you going to accept him?" I immediately frown. "Honestly I don't know." They nod and I excuse myself heading up to my room.