Epilogue

(Two months later)

Waking up to my alarm I groan and reluctantly try to get up only to yelp when I'm forcefully pulled back down. "Where do you think your going?" I carefully turn to look at Sunghoon pouting. "I was going to go to the ice rink for awhile." He raises an eyebrow at me. "It's not even sunrise yet." I nod. "Yeah so I can have to rink to myself and so no one else will be there." He hums before letting me go and climbs out of bed I giving him a confused look. "I'm coming too." I smile a little and get up going to pick out some clothes and change. It's been two months since Sunghoon and I agreed to try a relationship and everything is going great. I got the principal to agree to transfer me so I'm officially going to the school and after a few weeks of dating Sunghoon offered for me to move in which I happily agreed to since I didn't wanna keep being a burden to ms Ivy and Cedar even though they told me they were happy to have me. Grabbing my skates Sunghoon offers his arm out and I hold onto it tight closing my eyes as we teleport I opening my eyes when he tells me it's okay to. I smile and sit down to put on my skates before heading out onto the ice. A few minutes later Sunghoon joins me and after a while of us doing different moves and stuff he skates up behind me and pulls me against him before burying his face in my neck making me smile and blush when he places a kiss to my neck. He then pulls away and turns me around placing our foreheads together our lips inches apart making me all flustered as I get lost in his eyes. He then leans down and kisses me passionately I immediately kissing him back happily wrapping my arms around his neck. We pull away after a minute to catch our breath and I smile up at him lovingly. He then scoops me up into his arms and starts spinning around making me squeak and laugh happily. Once he stops he sets me down and pecks my lips making me smile happily. "I love you." I give him a surprised look since he's not said those words to me yet but immediately snap out of my shock and grin up at him happily. "I love you too." He smiles and we continue to skate and mess around until others start trickling in we heading home I feeling happy and content with my life.