Ch 6

(Faine's Pov)

Over the next two weeks Sunghoon picks me up and brings me home from school so I don't have to walk the route. But now my ankle is officially all better and I'm excited to get on the ice again. Quickly dressing in my new uniform I grab my skates packing them then grab my backpack and rush downstairs when Sunghoon texts that he's here. I wish Cedar a quick goodbye saying I'll see him later he giving me a knowing look but I ignore him instead rushing to the front door and opening it. "Good morning Sunghoon!" He looks up from his phone and raises an eyebrow at me. "Your in a good mood." I nod smiling. "I can start to practice again. I'm excited." He gives a little nod and I hesitate before asking shyly. "Will you practice with me?" He gives me a surprised look before a small smile appears on his face. "Sure." I grin happily then hop off the front step and turn around to face Sunghoon walking backwards with a grin. "Come on! I wanna walk today!" He gives me a slight amused smile and soon catches up with me we walking to school in a comfortable silence. As soon as we reach the school I head to my locker only to look confused when I see a heart shaped letter attached to it with a bag hanging from the handle. Curious I step forward and grab the letter reading it then grab the bag looking excited when I see chocolate. "Ooo chocolate!" Sunghoon steps forward a slight frown on his face. "Are you really going to eat that?" I give him a confused look. "Yeah why?" He shakes his head. "We've had bad experiences with members of our group being given gifts. Skye almost died from a necklace." I blink looking down at the chocolate with a pout. "But chocolate....." his expression slightly softens and he gently takes the chocolates from me. "I'll try them first so I know they're safe." I immediately go to protest but he already pops one in his mouth and starts chewing. I bite my lip in anticipation and look at him nervously. "Sunghoon are you okay?" He looks down at me only for a pink glaze to shine over his eyes for a second before they go back to normal and he suddenly gives me a smile. "You know I never told you this but your so cute." I give him a startled look before frowning and grab his arm dragging him over to his friends. "Guys we have a problem." They all look at me in confusion only for Sunghoon to suddenly wrap his arms around me from behind making me jump. "Sunghoon stop it!" He immediately whines. "But I wanna cuddle!" I groan and everyone gives us looks of amusement. I glare at them in frustration. "I think someone tried giving me a love spell in chocolate but Sunghoon ate it instead." Their smiles turn to frowns and I jump startled when Sunghoon buries his face in my neck and starts nuzzling against it. "You smell good." I blush and give everyone a look that screams help. "Someone get him and I'll try and isolate the spell or potion then get a cure cooked up." Jake steps forward to grab Sunghoon managing to grab ahold of his arm. "Come on Sunghoon." Just as Jake tries to pull him away he growls startling me and I look up at him seeing him baring his fangs at Jake his eyes red making Jake back away slowly wide eyed. "Okay no taking him away from his Faine." I sigh as Sunghoon hugs me a little tighter hearing the bell ring. I squirm out of his grasp and grab ahold of his arm starting to drag him away. "Let's go to class." He follows me like a lost puppy and once we get to class and sit down he moves his chair so he's sitting right beside me so close our arms are touching. Shaking my head I immediately try and focus on class.