Ch 2

Monday has me being given a wake up call by Cedar jumping on top of my bed making me groan and hug my pillow in annoyance at the older male. "Come on Faine first day of school! First day of school!" I can't help but whine out an "I don't wanna go to school." Suddenly my pillow is yanked away and I open my eyes glaring at Cedar. We've gotten pretty close over the weekend he's like a slightly annoying younger brother since he's so small and slightly childish. Except he's older than me which is kinda weird. I suddenly feel something soft hit my face hard and I splutter in shock gaping up at Cedar. "Did you just hit me with my own pillow?" He nods grinning. "Yep. Now come on first day of school! Your uniform is hanging on the closet door." He then hops down from the bed and runs off I getting up and head over to the closet making a face when I see the uniform. At my old school they allowed you to dress freely as long as it was appropriate. Sighing I head to the bathroom to shower and put my uniform on once I'm dried off before I brush my blonde hair and stare at my blue and brown eyes. I then leave the bathroom and head downstairs taking a seat at the table across from Cedar and start eating. "Are you excited? I hope you'll have a good time here. What did your parents say about you coming to South Korea by yourself?" I chuckle softly. "I'm nervous I hope I have a good time too. And actually I don't have any parents. At least none that I remember. All I remember is being raised by my brother Lorenzo and his wife Emily." He tilts his head at me like a curious puppy. "Is your brother a witch to?" My lips twitch downward into a frown. "He used to be. Him and his wife were both really powerful witches." I can tell he's confused and intrigued. "What happened? You don't have to say if you don't want to." I let out a sigh. "A vampire attacked him and he turned so he lost all his powers." Cedar immediately gives me a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry. Do you have problems with vampires because I promise my friends are nice." I smile softly. "It's fine Cedar I don't have issues with all vampires just the bad ones." He looks relieved then brightens up. "It's time for school!"  I get up taking my plate and cup to the sink then follow him out the door and down the street to another house where another guy who's older than me is waiting. Once we reach him Cedar bounces excitedly. "Skye this is one of the UK's figure skaters Faine. And Faine this is Skye." We both politely bow to each other then start heading to school we starting to chat about our interests and everything on our way.