Ch 10

(Faine's Pov)

The next day I reluctantly drag myself to school dragging my feet and rub my sore eyes from crying. When I enter the school I feel eyes on me and hear whispers making me frown in confusion. I then head to my locker only to pause when I see Sunghoon in front of it holding a bouquet of flowers. Raising an eyebrow I cautiously approach him. "What are you doing?" He shifts a little looking nervous. "I'm fighting for you. I know it might not seem like it but I do care about you and I'm willing to try the whole relationship thing." I frown and go to turn away from him when he blurts out grabbing my attention. "Your my mate!" I pause turning to look at him with a frown. "How do you know?" He moves closer looking into my eyes. "Because your scent is extremely intoxicating and I can feel the connection with you." Realization hits me. "So that's why you would bury your face in my neck." He blushes "I didn't realize I did that but yeah." I smile a little and look curious. "What do I smell like?" He blushes and rubs the back of his neck. "Oddly enough you smell like autumn." I smile a little then move closer gently taking the flowers from him. "Alright I'll try out having a relationship. But you gotta promise to be your real self." He nods giving a small smile. "I promise." I grin then lean up kissing his cheek and pull away. "Well I better go talk to the principal and ask if I can stay so I don't have to leave." He smiles and nods offering to walk with me I letting him we walking to the office together.