Sick♡

Rayne

'Hmmm... My head hurts..'

I look at my surroundings of an unfamiliar place, "you're awake" I heard Tori's soft soothing voice as I shift my gaze at her "what happened?"

"Oh about that. You gave me a piggy back ride home while it was raining and you got sick."

"Ah I see."

I tried to get up but I fell right back down on the soft matress "dont move around to much, you're still sick." Tori rests her hand on my forhead, seeing her face up close got my heart beating fast.

She took off her hand from my forhead "Want me to make you warm chicken soup?" She asks in her soft tone, I nodded as she smiled.

Then caressed my hair "alright wait here a bit, I'll make you some." She got up and fled out of the room and once more I was alone, my body is weak and hot.

'I feel miserable... God just take me away.. '

I groaned in pain, and decided to rest while waiting for Tori.

Tori

This is the first time I have seen her so unwell, her immune system is not strong.

I still remember my mom's recipe of her chicken soup before she used to make it when I was sick but sadly, my dearest mom died due to her mental disorders and her condition got worse that leads to her end.

Well at least she's on a happy place right now, my dad is still unknown. He left when I was born, but mom told me not to find him because he is a disrespectful bad mannered man.

I'm not really interested in finding him, so I'll just go on with my life without my parents.

My aunt was the one who took care of me, she owns a jewelry store and it was a big hit. She gives me billions of money but I didnt accept all of them, its hard to accept.

At last, i'm halfway finished on making the chicken soup.

The smell temps me to have a taste but refuse to, this is made for Rayne. After boiling, I turn off the stove and poured the soup into the bowl.

Slowly heading upstairs carefully holding the bowl of soup, finally reached the top floor sighing in relief that I didnt spill. I head to my room at a slow pace, once I got to my room. Proceeding myself to place the soup on my nightstand, shifting my gaze to Rayne that I just noticed she's asleep taking her rest.

'She looks cuddly in there.. Wish I can join her.'

I realized what I had in thought and snap out of it, 'stop it Tori! You're so weird..'

Before I got the chance to leave the room quietly, warm arms wrapped around my waist and I felt a heavy wait behind my back "Dont go." She mumbles as she snuggles her head on my back. This got my face red as a tomato, I gently pat her head and try to squirm my way out but she tightens her grip pulling me towards her.

Next thing I knew she's cuddling me on the bed, my face can't help but stay like a tomato.

'This is like a dream.. Have the gods heard my prayers..? I feel like in heaven...'

I had no choice but to stay with her, her grip is tight. Slowly I doze off to sleep from the warm heat as I can hear the rain fading away.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Rayne

I felt warm in my arms, it was a nice feeling. Arising from my bed as I tied up my hair and streched my arms while yawned, shifting my gaze to my right and my cheeks turn red.