Moving

Ranza was abruptly pulled from an uncomfortable sleep from someone yelling. "I said shut up boy!" Bill yelled at Kieran, and went back to brushing his horse; who was slightly unsettled due to his owners yelling.

"It's alright boy..." he softly said to the horse, and Kieran let out a cry of despair. "Can I at least get something to eat?! I'm starving over here!" Kieran complained and Bill turned around.

"Exactly, why don't ya shut up before I make you?" The man hissed and Kieran squeaked and let out a distressed cry before spilling down.

Ranza could feel her stomach grumble a little. It had been more or less three days since the two friends had been captured and tied up.

Her hunger had got to the point where it was just a knawing feeling, and her headache was growing increasingly worse.

Don't get her wrong- she loved Kieran[as a friend of course.], but with all the whining and crying he'd been doing was near suicidal. She understood he was hungry- as she was also, but crying like a baby wasn't going to do him no good.

From the little interactions she'd seen, this group was much different than the O'Driscoll's. It was strange for them all to have in depth relationships and knowing each other's names.

Both her and Kieran had got a lot of comments and shit from the gang. Which was understandable as they were in a rival gang.

A man named, Micah seemed to be the worst. He was a racist, sexist, asshole- much like the O'Driscoll's actually.

Ranza had stayed quieter, and thankfully they hadn't been pressed about stuff too much yet. Though she was sure if they left and brought the two along that would change pretty quickly.

Bill was pretty bad too, he called her a 'greaser' a lot, and he just liked to annoy them. She didn't try anything though, she knew better than that.

Canción had been her biggest worry, but it seemed they took pretty good care of him from what she'd seen. Hell would be raised if anything happened to that horse of hers.

Bill finished whatever he was doing and walked out of the barn, and shut the door behind him.

"I'm so damn hungry!" Kieran cried out desperately, and Ranza closed her eyes and clenched her teeth at her throbbing head.

"I hate to say it Amigo, but complaining isn't gonna do much good." She said blandly and looked at the ground.

Kieran let out a loud groan of frustration. "I just wanna be let go! Is that so much to ask?" He grunted, and she huffed. "I can assure you, I do too. But crying like a baby ain't gonna do anything." She snapped and Kieran looked over at her and sighed.

"When do you think we're gonna get out of here?" He asked.

"You've met these guys. I'd say we'd be lucky to even be untied." She replied honestly as she looked at the door.

Keiran frowned, and sighed. "I'm sure your right." He agreed in a glum tone.

~•~

The days blurred together and she was semi shocked to hear a week had passed. It didn't help that nothing beside the two being probed. Ranza's headache had got worse if that was even possible, and it was going down into her neck and shoulders.