Good times

A few days later, and not a whole lot has changed in the camp. People had been in and out, and it stayed fairly quiet on the scale of robberies.

Javier ended up talking Ranza into moving her bedroll next to the fire. Well, at least closer to the fire.

She was moved behind the lean-to tents that were set up by the fire, and found it okay, besides the drunks that got loud.

Kieran and her had somehow managed to leave together, and took a short ride.

Somehow the boy thinks he already is sweet on Mary-Beth. Ranza didn't understand, sure- he spent quite a bit of time around her anymore, but how could he be so sure?

Javier had quite obviously spent more time around her, and insisted on getting her more social.

She had found a pair of nunchucks on her and Kieran's ride, Javier tried to help her figure out how to use them[Though he didn't know either.]

That attempt didn't last very long, and Javier had come out of the experience with a black eye, reassuring Ranza it was okay and Dutch wasn't going to murder her in her sleep.

She was sitting on the ground against a tree with her legs sprawled in front of her, and was doodling on a piece of paper Arthur had gave her.

"Are you busy?"

Ranza looked up and saw Javier standing over her, and looking down at her. She shook her head.

"What're you doing?" He asked and sat down next to her. She wanted to say something sarcastic, like: "What does it look like?", or; "Drawing, what else would I be doing with this stuff?"

"Drawing."

Javier hummed and looked at the doodles across the page; A few of the horses, Arthur's hat, and bits 'n bobs.

"Is that Boaz?" He asked, pointing to the familiar looking coat and pattern the horse had.

"Sí." She agreed and he nodded. "It looks good." He said.

"Thanks." She muttered and went back to working on Old Boy.

"Do you uh, wanna get out of camp?" He asked awkwardly after a moment and Ranza looked up and into camp, but not really looking at the camp.

She shrugged.

"We could go to the bar? Get something to eat? Something besides Pearsons food for supper sounds good don't you think?" He suggested looking over to her.

Ranza's brain froze for a moment. "You want to go get supper, at the bar?" She clarified, and he nodded confirming.

"Is the group going again?" She asked and Javier looked like his brain froze for a whole moment.

"Ah... no I was just thinking... you and I, maybe?" He suggested a bit sheepishly and locked eyes with her.

Ranza blinked a few times at the man. "Oh..." she sounded with an almost dull sounding tone.

Javier seemed to take this for the worst and his face fell a little. "So... you don't wanna?" He asked, trying to sound nonchalant but it was obvious he was a little dejected.