Chapter 2: Origami Tsunami

It's been a while since Teo has moved into the turtles home. The boys treated her warmly, teaching her new skills that they had acquired over time. Mikey taught Teo how to cook properly and helped broaden her taste buds with different ranges of food. Custard Buns are her favourite snack.

Donnie delightfully showed her all of his current inventions and even offered her a chance to help him every once in a while when inventing.

Leo taught her how to skateboard, showing her some simple moves that she could practice before learning more. He even showed her the comic books that he has.

As for Raph, he made sure that Teo was okay each day. Checking up on her, though every time he came near her, he'd start to gain weird feelings in his stomach. His face would go all red, and he'd sweat a lot. Raph found this feeling unfamiliar and wanted to keep it to himself, knowing that his brothers would make fun of him if they found out.

......

Sitting in the lounge room, next to Master Splinter's couch. Teo had her legs tucked up to her chest as best as she could, watching the boy's 'train' with a Lou Jitsu movie playing.

She didn't understand the fundamentals of this type of training but opted to learn to understand.

"What type of training is this again, Master Splinter?" She questioned, looking up at the happy rat reclined in his seat.

"Shush," Splinter said to her gently, holding a figure up to his mouth. "Watch, and you will find out."

"Um, okay?"

Doing as she was told, Teo focused back on the movie playing before her. It started outside a Japanese shop with some thugs who had a nasally type of voice, asking for their free grub from the noodle man. While destroying the place.

"Hu? Not too bad, I guess," She muttered.

Soon she saw Raph pop up in front, mimicking the movements and words of the main character, lips syncing them.

"Okay, ha. How 'bout some – hot soup?" The character first said.

She watched as Raph grabbed both Donnie and Mikey doing the exact same thing as the character. Scared, Teo quickly shimmied behind Splinter's seat, peering her head around slowly as Raph slammed both Donnie and Mikey's heads into a bowl of teriyaki noodles.

She gasped and hid her face into her knees, the memory of her ghoulish training flashing through her head. The sound of someone yelling out hot soup, followed by ceramic breaking before slowly peering around.

"Un, what happened?" She softly said, though no one answered her question.

She could see Master Splinter stating to the boys about their techniques. "Do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a  little practice ... Is something I would say if I were a liar."

"That's nice of you to say, pop," Mikey thanked. " But I'm tired of practising."

Still staying hidden, Teo listened to the boys explain what they really wanted and then brag about their skills.

"It's still too dangerous to go topside." She muttered to herself, finding her feet to be currently interesting. "And what if my father is still alive and found out that I called Mayhem to steal that vial from him? I'll be in so much trouble."

She silently grumbled to herself. Her mind came up with different scenarios and found a way to counter-react to them. The only reason she snapped out of her mind panic was Raph's voice.

"Hey, where's Teo?" He questioned, looking around the room.

"She was here a moment ago." Added Mikey, also looking for the female turtle.