Chapter 3: Donnie's gifts

The group decided to go on a patrol a couple of days later. After helping Teo settle in.

Surprisingly they found a large group of mutant silverfishes eating away at people's laundry. All five of them went into action, trying to take out the creatures but to no luck.

"Just hold still, you tiny critter!" Teo snapped, using her weapons rope to wrap up the creature so Donnie could capture it.

"Okay, mutant silverfish, you've eaten people's laundry for the last time!" Raph declared to a random one holding a washing basket.

She saw him punch that particular silverfish, causing it to split in two, confusing him. "What the?" Grunting, Raph hit the two, this time; they split into four.

"Wait, no! Raph!" She called out, immediately catching on to what was happening. "If you keep hitting them, they'll keep multiplying."

"Hey! Raph! She's right! Every time you smash them, they just split in two!" Donnie added on, his battle shell hovering him above the ground.

'So cool, I wanna try it.' Teo thought, seeing Donnie's shell.

She quickly shook the thought away, reached for one of the knocked-over trash cans, and stuffed her caught Silverfish inside.

"And stay in there," Growling, she slammed the lid down, only to be knocked down to the ground by a smaller version of the mutant. "Aahh! Raph"

"I'm coming, Teo!" Called out Donnie.

He came down and started baping the silverfish off her with his bo staff, smacking them like they're baseballs. The silverfish sored through the sky before smacking into the apartment complex wall.

Feeling the tiny critters no longer crawling and beating their tiny fists on her, she relaxed for a moment, groaning loudly as she spread her limbs out. "Thank you, Donnie."

"No worries, my tiny companion." He responded with a slightly smug smile, bowing down at her.

She found out that Donnie was supper happy when he saw that Teo was smaller than him and would occasionally tease her. Later on, Teo started calling him noddle boy for how long his limbs are, and it became their personal inside joke.

"Hey. Where's Mikey?" She announced to him

A loud bang coming from the larger rubbish bin caught their attention. They saw an orange and green blob jumping out of the bin and curling into a ball with the smaller silverfish screeching and pounding their tiny fists on him.

Seeing who it was, Teo's eyes widened; jumping up, she ran over to Mikey. "Hey! Get off of him!"

"Oh, boy," Donnie groaned, face-palming himself.

"I got you, Mikey!" Called out Leo, slicing off part of the fire hydrant.

Kneeling down next to Mikey. Teo started pulling off the tiny mutants, only for the two to be drenched in water. It did knock the mutants off and stun them.

Scrambling to her feet, both she and Mikey moved further away and over to Raph. Hiding behind him, she peered around him and poked her tongue at them.

While doing this, she didn't see Raph look down at her and chuckle at her child-like antics. 'So cute."

Leo jumped down from somewhere in the ally way, in a low crouch, smirking at the fist and then at his brothers and Teo. "Looks like these fish are...wait for it, you're gonna love this...all washed up."

"Boo!" Cried Mikey, both him and Raph shooing it away.

Still peering around Raph, Teo snorted at Leo's joke. To her, she found it funny and also how the others reacted to his joke or one-liner. 'It wasn't so bad.'