Chapter 10: Shell in a cell

Hearing the bell dinging, Teo watched down in the jumbo-Tron confused with what exactly she's watching as the producer comment about what was happening as Raph and Leo played wrestled and Donnie, Teo and Mikey sat on the edge.

"Ooh, nasty team-up!" The producer said, snatching the mic midair when her table got destroyed. "But last one in the ring wins the championship! Who will it be fans? The undefeated Ghostbear, or the Invincible Annihilation?"

Still confused, Teo looked over at the two wrestling brothers, seeing the excited features of Raph, wearing his supporting fan shirt of Ghostbear bearing 199 to 0.

"I still don't get any of this." She muttered to Mikey.

Leaning over to her, he responded back. "It's okay, we don't expect you to understand it at all."

Grateful for Mikey's understanding, Teo smiled at him before focusing back on the game, wanting to try and understand it a bit more. Her attention changed back to Raph loudly stating to them all.

"Go, Ghostbear! He's the greatest ever." Raph stated, ripping off his shirt that said 199 – 0, where underneath it showed 200 – 0 instead. "He's gonna win number 200 tonight."

In response, Leo had jumped on Raphs shoulders. "Buddy, come on, you know wrestling is bogus. They always pull their punches. Even I could beat Ghostbear."

"I highly doubt it Leo," Teo said to him, unamused. "I'm pretty sure that he will smoke you."

Glaring at the girl, Leo shot back. "Yeah, well not against these moves. I call this one the Three Star Hurricane."

In response Leo spart in both of his hands and started slapping Raph's face and pulling his cheeks. All while Teo cringed at the sight.

"Eww, that's so gross." She groaned, cringing at how gross Leo can be.

"You think Ghostbear could match these moves!" Leo asked, still messing with Raph.

Everyone else seemed to have deflated at the prospect of both Raph and Leo arguing about wrestling.

"Not again." Teo groaned, putting her face in her hands.

"Oh, here we go." Dead panned Donnie, his voice and face void of emotions.

"Every time," Mikey added, equally done with the other two.

They all listen to the two brothers still arguing with each other. Raph being the loudest for the time being. "You take that back, Leo! No one beats Ghostbear!"

In response Leo just blew a raspberry at his brother the two still having a go at each other. Rolling her eyes she looked away from the two but ended up being stuck between another set of fuming brothers due to Mikey grabbing the last slice of pizza before Donnie and shoving it in his face.

"Whoa--ah. Oh, you know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last piece of pizza." Donnie grouched, looking away with an angered look.

"Thanks, D." Mikey chirped, unaware of the tension he's causing with his brother.

'You have got to be kidding me.' Teo groaned, trying to ease the rising headache that the boys were giving her.

There came another ding, gaining Teo's attention as she looked down to see the producer standing with the sweaty wrestler her hand on his arm ready to raise it.

"Ghostbear is the last man in the ring and when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200 – 0!" She loudly claimed, making the crowds cheer even louder.

The whole sensation sent chills running through Teo's body; though the commotion behind her had gained her attention once more. Turning to face the red and blue brothers, a quizzing non-eyebrow was raised at seeing Raph hold Leo above him, like he's about to chuck him.