Chapter Twenty Four

Author:
Thanks to those who voted and the only one who's been commenting.

This chap. is dedicated to you Lawal2010
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate 🥰

Don't really know if I have to beg and persuade but I'm doing that now guys I need your comments pretty please 😘😘😘

Aadil's POV.
I got home dejectedly, waiting for Farha to bring her legs back into the house.

She has already gone too far this time around and it's about time I freed her from this bondage.

"She doesn't deserve to remain your wife after all that she's done" Arham had told me while he suggested I gave her a divorce.

I objected in the first place but upon seeing that she was behind my mishap, I couldn't put that behind my back.

I had always been calm, gentle and nice with her but this time around she's pushed me to the wall.

I was so much shocked when I found out that she was the one behind my predicament. I mean which woman goes as far as framing her husband with a crime he didn't commit and to top it all she had to go celebrate her success with Danish in his house.

I thought she cared about me, I thought she sees me as her husband but it's all a lie she has just been pretending.

Something really bad would have happened and my reputation would have been ruined if not for Allah then the help rendered by Matritva hospital to prove my innocence.

"Dr. Imran would never do such, we trust him and nothing like this has been recorded in our hospital ever before" The director had said on my behalf.

The patient I was allegedly accused of assaulting wasn't even a recorded in patient of Matritva hospital.

Enough evidences were gathered and it was revealed that the accusation was all well planned. I was so shocked to see that Farha also had a hand in it.

And on seeing those anonymous pictures she took with Danish in his house, my heart had fallen out of my mouth.

"We'll catch the culprits" the inspector had promised but I had tried my best to protect Farha from being a part of the allegation.

The only punishment she deserved was freeing her from me forever since she was never satisfied with our marriage in the first place

"Here you go Aadil" Arham thrust the divorce papers in my hand and I didn't think further before signing them

The Lawyer was also seated in the living room and we all waited for Farha to come back.

She made her entry after so much time and on sighting her the anger in me boiled more as my body got some more shots of the fight hormone.

I kept seated, clenching and unclenching my first, trying to suppress my anger and just then I watched as she wore a confused look on her face.

"Salamualaykum" she greeted and we all answered her in a chorus.

"Aadil I... I don't even know what to say. I
tried to stop this from happening but Danish didn't even give me a chance, he just did everything out of his own will but don't worry Aadil together we will fight and make sure your innocence is proved" she said all in one breadth and I couldn't help but just chuckle.

"Really Farha, I must say you're very good at acting" Arham spoke and I just watched.

"Aadil had always told me how good you are in acting and well I can see that now. But as you can see no one here is oblivious of what you have done and here is the lawyer..." He pointed to him "...that will free you from what you've always considered a bondage. You have done it to the peak this time around and now you have to pay the price of falsely accusing my friend of a crime he didn't even commit and going on to celebrate with your co planner. Wow well done Farha, well done" Danish talked non stop and all I could do was watch