Whiskey and Mead

Bucky woke early and slipped out of bed, going into the closet to get dressed. He dressed in a pair of jeans and the red plaid shirt you bought him for the occasion. He pulled on his boots and went to the bathroom. When he came back out, he grabbed his wallet and pressed a kiss to first Steve's and then your forehead. He watched as you each smiled in your sleep and snuggled into each other. It tugged at his heart and he ran his hand down your forearm before leaving the room.

Sam was waiting upstairs in the common room with Clint, Thor, Bruce, Rhodey, Vision, Scott, and Tony. They all looked in various states of wakefulness, and they all held a coffee. "You ready, man?" Sam asked, picking up a thermos from the counter.

Bucky smiled and nodded. "As I'll ever be."

Weddings were nightmares to organize. Even when they weren't weddings, and just commitment ceremonies because you can't legally get married. All the big things needed to be done so far in advance to get them exactly how you wanted them, that you almost have to be planning before you're engaged. The fact that finding a ceremony for three people was next to impossible didn't help. Then there were the small things you didn't consider. Like the fact that your family don't divide evenly into the table settings - that there was a cousin with an allergy to garlic - that you needed to know what your underwear was before you started getting fitted for your dress so they could make sure none of it was showing.

It was done though. The dress was in its final adjustment phase. The cake was designed, the flavors were picked and work was about to start on it. Steve and Bucky had their suits. The venue was booked. You had Thor officiating (he assured you it was all very official on Asgard). You could smell the finish line, and what was left seemed to be the fun stuff.

Bucky was the first to have his bachelor party. It started with fishing. Sam had chartered a boat to take them out together and they'd set out first thing in the morning.  Clint got seasick as soon as it cleared the harbor, and Tony complained about the lack of strippers.

"Are you really going to get Steve strippers?" Bucky asked.

Sam laughed as Tony smirked. "Of course, he's going to," Sam said. "It's Tony you're talking about."

"At least two. One guy. One girl. They'll be getting him involved." Tony teased. "Bet you're wishing you'd asked me to organize yours now too, aren't you, Freezer Burn? Then we might not be stuck on a boat with Legolas puking into the Atlantic."

"Hey, it's not just the fishing!" Sam said defensively.

"Poor Steve. He's not going to know what hit him. You have to film it," Bucky said excitedly.

Tony chuckled and took a drink of his beer. "You know I'm going to. That thing's going out in the company email."

The boat took them back just after lunch and everyone returned to the tower to put their extremely meager catches on ice and wash the smell of fish off themselves. Bucky took a long shower and went and changed into a navy blue suit with a black shirt. He left the collar unbuttoned and slicked his hair back.

The others were all sitting around the common room also dressed in suits. "So where to now?" Bucky asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," Sam said with a half smile.

"Well, are we going to go?" Bucky asked when no one made the move to leave.

"No. Just waiting on someone," Sam answered.

"Is it strippers?" Bucky asked, trying to keep the excitement from his voice. There was a ding as the elevator reached the floor and the doors opened.

Natasha stepped out wearing a suit with her hair slicked back. "Fellas," he said, giving them all a little salute.

"You're coming, Tasha?" Bucky asked, excitedly.