Numb

{listen to the song☝️ while reading it}

seulgi POV

I picked her up and lead her to our room which means the room was only for the girl where we discuss everything together everyone was behind me looking at rose with worried eyes.

I lay her on the big and long bed and sit beside her caressing her tear-covered face. "he is so cruel" mumbled rose with her bleeding lips making me shut my mouth tightly to not let out any sobs as it's so hard to see her in this situation.

"Seulgi move aside, let me treat her," said jisso while bringing the first-aid box. she started treating rose carefully while everyone just look at them worriedly.

Flashback

"rose, bring me my shirt I am going to work," said Jimin while entering their room with his wet hair after his warm shower but rose was not responding making him a bit annoyed that she doesn't respond to him, her husband! she should respect! he thought and look at her in the closet and there she is balled up in the corner while hugging a shirt and crying silently.

he rolled his eyes thinking that she is being dramatic and stormed towards her direction making her flinch at his sudden appearance. "get up you dramatic lady!" he hissed making her stand while holding her hair in his tight grip.

"I have been calling you why didn't you respond? WHY? he screamed the last word making her tremble badly. "I-I- am s-sorry-" she couldn't complete her sentence because of her sobbing.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! TELL ME!" he shake her aggressively. she showed him his shirt which was burned while ironing, her hands were shaking a lot. his gaze changed into the dark one which always scared everyone to the core. "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH EXPENSIVE IT IS? YOU CAN'T RIGHT? BECAUSE YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO EAT AND SLEEP WHILE I AM THERE WORKING MY ASS OFF!!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, so loudly that made the other members in the house also curious and worried about her.

"y-you n-never let me go anywhere to work! YOU NEVER LET ME GO TO WORK! YOU NEVER LET ME GO TO WORK PARK FUCKING JIMIN!" she finally let out her anger feeling so disrespected by her husband. 

he laughed in disbelief and took a deep breath. "I- before she can complete her words, he had already slapped her so hard that she fell to the ground. "YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE? YOU DARE TO CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME?" he again pulls her hair making a hiss and stood up and he again slaps her which made her lips bleed. 

"you are going to get punished," he said while taking out the belt from the shelf making her eyes widen. 'N-NO NO NO PLEASE JIMIN PLEASE I AM SORRY PLEASE!!. 

Meanwhile in the Living room

"AHHHHHHHHH LEAVE ME AHHHH EONNIEE J-JISSO EONNIE" she screamed hoping her Eonnie would come and save her but she was sitting with her husband kim seokjin treating his hand which was accidentally cut. and Lisa, jihyo, nayeon, and also seulgi were there with their husband helping them with their stuff. but hearing the scream made all the girl's gazes look in the direction of Jimin's room with a horrified expression. 

"oh my god it's rose" mumbled jisso, tears filling in her eyes listening to rose screaming her name for help. "Jin?" she slowly called him. 

"hmm" he hummed in response and continued playing on his phone not minding the scream that was hearing. "can I p-please go and ch-check her?" she asked his permission but in return, she got a glare not only from him but from the other guys who were sitting in the couch doing their stuff.

"don't. it's their things let them handle by themselves" he said with his cold voice making just lose her hope in saving her baby, who she always love like she is her little sister. 

"AHHHH P-PLEASE AH- AH- JIHYO EO-EONNIE?! please " jihyo pressed her lips in thin line controlling her cries and everything in front of these monsters who is just so heartless. 

"jungkook?" 

'Yes?" 

"Can I go and help her, she will die-" 

"DIDN'T YOU HEARD WHAT HYUNG SAID?" he shouted making all the girls there flinch and the boys roll their eyes and some shake their heads. "b-but she will-"

"Lisa" he called her slowly warning her to stop. "WHAT LISA? SHE WILL DIE THERE!" Lisa shouted standing up making everyone shake at her behavior. "what type of behavior is that Kim LISA" shouted yoongi. 

"she is getting herself in trouble" mumbled jisso. "LISA COME HERE" shouted Jisso angrily making everyone confused. lisa goes to her eonnie with her worried face. 

"apologize to your husband RIGHT NOW!" Jisso shouted making Lisa cry and look at her eonnie. 

jisso looks at Lisa motioning her to do that for her own sake. lisa somehow got the hint and apologized with her head hanging low. "I am sorry Jungkook, I should listen to you sorry for disrespecting I promise, I would never repeat it," she said while tears were running out of her eyes, her heart felt heavy realizing how much worth she had in this hell. 

"hm, good but just don't repeat it, or else...you will be the one who is going to scream as that got it?" Lisa nodded and said 'yes' 

after some time jimin left and everyone left for their work at that time everyone to rose's room to check on and treat her. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

PRESENT

"What did you do sweetie?" asked nayeon while crying at her situation. "eonnie p-please help me! I d-don't want to live here, please!. "oh my baby," said Jisoo and hugged her slowly not wanting to touch the bruises that she got from that jerk. 

Everyone was crying at their helpless situation. "why didn't you come to help me eonnie? why didn't you? h-he hit me s-s-so hard eonnie he did" 

"We couldn't baby I am s-sorry," said jisso rubbing circles on her back after some time rose had fallen asleep of course she was tired and exhausted by everything that had happened.

everyone lay on the bed which was quite long and hugged each other not saying a word as they know no words can express how they are feeling right now that's why they are crying, we cry when our mouths can't explain so our eyes will explain everything.

and after hours they still were laying there without uttering a word, just looking at the ceiling feeling nothing but emptiness which was the heaviest thing to carry. 

they felt numb.

"god please save us! please bring me back my jimin please I beg you"  

rose begged in her 'fake sleep' 

"I would never hurt my baby, and why do you think I will do that huh? it was just a dream muffin just close your eyes and sleep" jimin said and pulled her into his embrace hugging her with warmth and love.

she remember those days, and she never thought that it was going to be a memory that she cherish a lot and the worst was-

she can't get that warmth or love from him again, never. 

"the dream which I thought will never become a reality had finally come as my reality". she said in her mind and tears poured out with her eyes closed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bye guys ;)

please vote and comment :(