"Chaotic PLAN"

"I am sorry, I had understood everything I will obey you all from now on" said Jia while looking down" The boys smiled. " Hm, as A punishment, you need to do all the work for a week" said Jimin while glaring at her.

"Jimin, it's-

"don't interrupt me Rose" he said now glaring at rose, as she became silent.

"As you know about the rules, I think you will do better as a wife."  said Taehyung getting up and going toward his office room.

"I will do more than better" jia said in her mind smirking

_________________________________

the alarm ringed at 5:00am making Jia wake up rubbing her eyes she yawned and stretched her hands. she smirked thinking about her plan but she was still unsure if this work or not even if it doesn't it's okay, she just wants to annoy them till they give up with their rules.

"So, as my rules said, I need to wake up at 5 and call other girls if they are not awake." she said as she made her hair in a messy bun which looks gorgeous on her, she wore a 'girly' outfit. she made coffee and pour it in a cup for all the 'men'. 

"Now it's my time to wake them up" she said and took a lighter and a paper then fire it, the whole kitchen was filled with its fog and after few seconds the alarm ringed alerting the security and everyone that there is a fire.

JIN ROOM

here the handsome guy was sleeping peacefully but soon the loud alarm was heard making him jump off the bed to the floor, he hissed getting up and rubbing his butt. his eyes widen again listening to the alarm. 

"JISOO WAKE UP THERE IS FIREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted on the top of lungs making Jisoo flinch and get up, her eyes widen listening to the alarm. he rushed to the living room dragging her with him and shouted on the top of his lungs. "EVERYONE WAKE UP THERE IS FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Jungkook pov

"I am sorry lili" I said looking at her bruises, I didn't talk to her nor look at her for the past few days, it's not because I am giving her silent treatment it's just, I can't face her anymore, after being a monster to my own loved one.

but she also hurt me, and it still didn't heal, and I don't think it will heal. I look at her sleepy face it was so cute, her lips had formed a pout aish! I removed the strands of the hair on her face and looked at her face.

I can't look at her like this when she is awake, I don't want her to know that I still love her like before, yes, it's true That I can't forgive her, but she is the first one who caught my eyes and as I promised her and myself that I will love her till the last breath, I will do that.

it's been a year I had even gave her a peck-

let me just give one?

YAH JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T YOU REMEBER WHAT SHE DID?!

but she is my love I can't stop my feelings at least can't I just be like this when no one is around and when she is in her sleep?

I leaned towards her face and was going to kiss her cheeks, but she changed her face to other side making my lip connected to her lips, my eyes widen.

she was still in her deep sleep but suddenly-

there was the fire alarm ringing so loudly

"EVERYONE WAKE UP THERE IS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jin Hyung shouted ever so loudly making me flinch badly and fall on to her body as she is under me and our lips connected, her eyes opened, and it slightly widen as my lips were pressed on hers.