Intimidating

after Jungkook left everyone look at each other just to find silence. "what are you staring at? it's late, go and sleep" said Suga with his cold voice. he stare at seulgi and motioned her to follow him and she did, all the couples left to their bedroom.

Taehyung sighed and left to his bedroom with a tired face, as Jia also followed him to their room, "I am gonna take the shower first Jia said taking her essential stuffs and getting ready to shower but our man was not upto that-

"well, you can clearly see that I am exhausted so better shower after me," said Taehyung with a cold voice obviously,

"I said I am going to take the shower first, that mean I will" exclaimed Jia and crossed her hands across her chest ready for an argument in the late 1:35 am.

"look Jia I am not in a mood to have a fight, let me just go and take it then you can wash" he stated with his tired voice making her understand that he is really tired, she sighed and pout a bit and motioned her hands, telling him to go first.

he giggled-

well accidentally-

"aw, did I just saw our Kim Taehyung laughing? I didn't even notice you smiling in college years" said jia astonished, he look around and run to bathroom avoiding her-

"cute" she mumbled.

she plopped on the bed taking her phone and scrolling through instgram to check if there is any updates about her fav k-pop band- and of course it was bangtan sonyeondan.

she giggled, laughed and even screamed watching their photos and new edits and as she was really busy staring and drooling at her idol she didn't noticed her husband coming out of the bathroom.

"ahhhhhh please! why are they so hottt?" jia squealed and rolled on her bed making him confused but not surprised because he knows that this penguin can do anything and say it's for fun-

"why are you so annoying?" he said while drying his hair with a towel, she scoffed not looking at him but staring at her idols with so much adoration. he raised his eyebrows-

'who is she staring that much?' he thought while peeking his head to her phone but soon flinched by her another squeal. 

"aishh" she rolled herself on the bed again making him really confused about who she is looking into- but some songs was coming from the edit and soon he found that it was the k-pop band.

"oh, so you are also a girl from that" he shake his head looking at the mirror- 

"what's the problem in being an army huh? can you reach the look Mr.Kim Taehyung have huh? can you?" she said all this while still busy staring at her phone not minding that she is hurting his ego right?

he scoffed in disbelief and move closer to her and she was not even knowing anything, he spoke with his husky voice.

Jia POV

his cold normal voice suddenly changed and that was actually hot-

I looked up only to meet with his brown deep ocean eyes directly looking into mine with anger? I didn't do anything....right?

but what I didn't noticed was the 'space' between me and him, he was literally in front of me while his two hands were pressed on the back board of the bed, blocking me between his 'veiny' arms.

I gasped when I saw him only in the towel, he was literally half naked in front of me, the droplets from his hair dropping onto me making me feel some kind of electric vibe. he looks extremely hot in these situation.