The Marriage

Author POV

she looked at the mirror as her eyes teared up it was not only her, but every girl's dream to be in this dress and here she is-

but no matter how much she tried to forget about the things that Lisa said it is disturbing her from yesterday, and she couldn't even sleep because of that.

she has this feeling that her life is going to change completely after this marriage but what if it's just a feeling and what if she is going to live her life happily after this?

all these doubts were eating her mind up but she is trying her best to avoid them. and at the right time, her dad comes.

he already started crying seeing his daughter in this dress, she also started crying thinking about leaving her dad alone, her mother left her when she was 7 years old and from that day her dad was her everything.

she smiled through tears hugging her dad tightly. "My daughter, it's time," he said kissing her forehead and showing his arm for her to grab it.

she nodded and accepted his arms and they started walking together to the aisle.

Taehyung POV

I waited for her to come. where the hell she is? I hate this, there are so many people so we all brothers and their wives were faking like they are going to win an oscar, including me.

then there the door opened and Jia came holding her dad's arm. My eyes slightly widened looking at her. she was beautiful. I don't know why but my heart was starting to beat so fast. I hate this feeling.

they started walking through the aisle as the people started clapping and she looked up and our eyes met.

her eyes, it's really deep and what I hate about it was is that they held so many expectations so many emotions and I hate to say but the truth is, nothing's going to happen like she thinks it is going to-

her dad give me her hand which I hold while smiling which was the fakest smile I ever had.

"Look after my princess," he said tearing Up I nodded and said-

"from now on, she is under my control so don't worry dad"

she looked at me with confusion but soon shrugged it off. I took her to the stage and she was now facing me ready for the marriage.

after 5 minutes of the vow [Author POV]

"You may kiss the bride"

her heart skip a beat she totally forgets about this part she looked down not knowing what to do but suddenly he held her chin making her look up and soon his lips were on hers.

she felt the butterflies dancing in her tummy, his soft lips were so addictive and she wanted more-

he just connected the lips he didn't move it, it was a peck. the whole crowd seems to love it as they started 'awing and screaming'

the whole media was present there.

soon he parted from her he look at her with his cold stare which seems to make her doubts stronger but his face changed in a second and it was again the smiley face which was the fakest.

everyone started coming towards to congratulate them and give gifts and the time flew soon it was time for Jia to leave her dad and the beginning of her new life.

"take care Princess," said her dad hugging her tightly as she nodded, if she speaks then she will again break down.

"Let's go," Taehyung said Taking Jia's hand and walking toward his car. she got in as well as him.