I talked back!

Author POV

"what if he leaves me alone?" she whispered ever so slowly as fresh tears covered her face making her clench her small hands into his blue shirt. he sighed not knowing how to comfort the little creature in his arms, but he didn't kept the silence he said softly

"he won't. he will be okay soon" he didn't know what to say at this condition so he rather tried to comfort her with words that he already knew of, he knows the pain of loss, all his brothers do more than anyone. She was surprised by hearing Him talking gently and caring her in a calm way possible. he slowly stood up helping her to stand as well guiding their way to the VIP sitting area where all the Kim Family is present.

as soon as the girl's saw Jia holding onto Taehyung's arms as his hand was snaking around her shoulder as a support. all of them ran to her to make her sit and pour comfort as much as they can, because they know that's what Jia wanted the most that time.

After 2 Hours

The doctor came outside the ICU now looking at everyone with a sad and painful face, When everyone noticed the doctor ready to talk with them about his condition all of them especially Jia ran into him pouring him with questions of panic and worries not giving him a chance to point out his explanation. "Jia, let him talk" Said Jin with his tender voice making Jia to take a deep breath and nod her head to the doctor gesturing him to talk.

"Good evening. I'm Dr. Bong cha , the attending physician overseeing your Mr.Min-Yun's care. I understand this is an incredibly distressing time for all of you, After thorough evaluation and diagnostic tests, we have determined that your family member was intentionally injected with a toxic substance, which has resulted in a critical medical condition. While their life is not immediately threatened, the situation is serious, and we are providing the necessary medical interventions and monitoring to ensure the best possible outcome."

every one's mouth gaped as they look at each other in pure shock? injected? purposely? who will? "WHAT?" Jia shouted with anger and obviously shockness. as far as she know her father, he was never someone who had any enemies and was always kind and warm to everyone. So who would do this to him? the members were also in the same utter shock not knowing how to express their emotions or feeling.

"Is there any damages cause of this toxic substance?" asked Namjoon seriously. doctor nodded continuing the explanation of the condition.

"The specific poison introduced into their body has caused significant harm and disruption to their physiological processes. It has adversely affected multiple organ systems, resulting in a range of severe symptoms and complications. As a result, Mr. MinYun is currently experiencing abnormalities in vital signs, such as fluctuating blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm, and compromised respiratory function."

"Oh m-my god" said Jia with her trembling voice as she placed her hand on her chest feeling a type of pain inside it, like someone had snatched her heart forcefully, she can't bear seeing him in any kind of pain but knowing he is now going through worst is making her more weak she lost her balance as everyone hold her making her sit on the couch. 

"Jia" the voice came out from their other side, and saw jennie standing there with concern filled in her face she cried harder, seeing her Jennie ran into her and hugged her tightly and there now, Jia cried harder letting it out. 'what's more comforting than your best friend's arms?'

"it's okay baby, don't worry Uncle will be alright we won't let him leave us ok?" Jia nodded while clinging onto jennie.

Taehyung POV

I felt tears pooling up in my eyes as I held it in as much as I can not wanting to show my vulnerability to anyone, I know exactly how she felt, That pain I am just so familiar with it to an extend that I am feeling it right now.

and more over, seeing Jia in this state was not something I wished to see, even though our house had filled with rules and consequence I never really wish to see her tears, I know I am becoming weak, maybe it's love? or what else is this? she sobbed harder on jennie's shoulder making me sigh.

I called her through Jia's phone. 

well it was a good idea, she really want someone she is close with at this stage of her life. "jennie-ah s-someone t-tried t-to k-kill h-him"

Jia said stuttering at each words but Jennie did able catch it, her eyes widen as she look at me with a serious face, I nodded slowly telling her it's true.

"what happened?" asked jennie with a very stiffen voice. "we can talk about that later,  but now let's focus on Jia and uncle" said yoongi hyung looking at jennie.

she nodded understanding the situation clearly.

At Night In the Kim mansion [ Author POV]

Jisoo layed on her bed thinking about today's incident, something is definitely becoming fishy and everything just doesn't make any sense.

Taehyung and Yoongi stayed at the hospital with Jia as all the remaining came back home just now, Jisoo looked at jin who just entered the room with a cold face, she sighed. she got up and said.

"Jin, d-don't you think it's him?" jin's head snapped towards her direction. "seriously? right now jisoo? he is you fucking father in law! why does he want jia's dad dead?" angrily said Jin looking at his wife with a disapproving look.

"Jin, believe me The only person who have hatred towards this family is that moron Huan no one else" shouted Jisoo feeling hurt . Jin's eyebrow knitted together as he moved closer to where Jisoo was sitting and said "You do not talk about my father like that again Unless you want me to punish you till the morning with a whip"

jisoo felt shiver running through her spine at the space between them, but she took all the courage she had and said while directly looking to his eyes not showing the fear that was inside her.  "I am telling you clearly from 2 fucking years Jin that everything that became in this family was because of your so called step-dad" 

Jin made Jisoo to stand up harshly by grabbing her arms making her hiss, he then raised his hands to hit her, but the hand was stopped in the mid, as Jisoo hold his hands tightly not letting him hit her and said.

"you don't raise your hands at me any more Kim seok jin! One day every truth will reveal and that day you will beg for forgiveness, and you will die from your own guilt and the lies and betrayal from your step-dad will choke you to death, You made me feel everything a human is never deserve to feel so wait patiently to pay for all the sin you had committed to all these innocent souls including your own wife"

Jisoo spitted it while gritting her teeth and let his hand out from her tight grip that he failed to notice when all he noticed was what she said. she walked outside the room after giving him a glare .

Outside The Room

'I talked back!'

she looked at her hands to find it shaking in fear, she did it, she talked back! and made him speechless and she came out of the room without any bruises after doing that! Jia is definitely influencing them.

If you never face your fear, it will always stay the same as the 'fear'