Dinner Vlog!

"YN?" that voice was soon recognized by Yn, but the hold on her jaw never loosened and that's when a Security ran to the mansion saying!

"Yah you, get out from here! you can't enter here without permission" a big sized man said while trying to drag the girl outside the mansion. 

"Leave me you!" but the security put no attention on her request? no, it was a demand, but that guy didn't seem to notice the dangerous in that voice. he keeps dragging her and finally Jennie took the guy's hand twisting it painfully and kicking his 'place where generations produce', he groaned and fall down on the floor

while listening to his voice Taehyung's hold on Jia loosened and he look back to see an unknown woman with full black outfit with a matching black shade which made her to look hot and giving off gangster vibe.

she took her shades revealing her brownish eyes, "JENNIEE!!!!!!!" Screamed Jia and ran to Jennie while pushing Taehyung's shoulder a bit through the way. Jennie accepted the hug, Jia's back was visible to Taehyung and Jennie was facing Taehyung, she was glaring at him and If I say that a glare could kill someone Taehyung would be dead on the spot.

"What did he do to you bub?" whispered Jennie in a serious voice and of course Jia knows how mad Jennie could get if her bestie got hurt and Jia seriously don't want Jennie to get into a fight because it would be a disaster. "Nothing, come let's go to our room, we can talk from there" said Jia now dragging Jennie to her room but there comes another voice which stopped them.

"where do you think you are going?" rose shivered at that voice she quickly backed off a little, small habit which she got after Jimin's behavior towards her and no matter how calmly Jimin comes she will automatically goes back ward.

"Oh, Jimin oppa! well Jennie-ah this is the person I talked about, the best actor yeah? you remember?" asked Jia with her small laugh making Jennie's eyebrow raise up in confusion but soon she realized Jia's words and let out a small laugh.

Jimin's jaw clenched as he saw how badly embarrassed he felt when they humiliated him in front of everyone, he is a mafia and he do have pride and of course Ego-

Jimin slipped his hands into his pocket now walking towards them in a slow way, Taehyung and namjoon was Just waiting for Jimin to talk. "note in mind girls, that I am not a normal person like you think I am just a phone call, then your all this chat chatting can end in seconds....I can end your life just with the snap of my fingers so watch your tongue and if you can't then don't worry I do know how to use a knife perfectly! especially I am really good at cutting and slicing" 

the atmosphere was getting intense and everyone could feel how terrible that situation were, well not for everyone it's only for the girls expect Jennie and Jia.

Jimin's threaten was not or never been a joke he is way more than serious than everyone and That's the exact reason why everyone fears him. He is a Mafia! come on-

he never lies. he will do what he says he will.

"pfft, she thinks some high kick and small kick can do everything, I had told you before Jia that it's not a place like you think! It's different from the outside world, Please try to understand"

Taehyung said while standing near Jimin after Helping Namjoon to sit on the couch, everyone present in the Living room noticed the change in his voice and that's a miracle to happen,  Taehyung usually shout and scream when he is angry with someone but his voice went lowkey soft when he talked to Jia and Jia was also surprised to see the monster In a calm state.

"she is Just not habituated with it Tae, so as she already knew that there r rules and she should never broke it, she still broke it So I think its her time to get punished and also I am saying very nicely to the one and only stranger present here to leave the house before we take things In a bad way that Might be not respectful towards a girl who is not a member of our family"