Urbosa × daughter P.2

Avvertimenti: Combattimento
_________________________________________

You pov

I don't know how much time passed. Now me and Urbosa have a very great relationship, like mom and daughter. Every month I tell Link what to write to my mom so she can't be suspicious.

In the mean time, me and Link did research about my curse trying to figure out how to destroy itk. Actually the curse can be distructed when the witch that made it die. So we just have to figure out how a way to kill her.

Right now I'm with Zelda and Link trying to escape from the Gerudo guard. I don't know why they are attacking we. I see I rock and tell Link to hide behind that. The Gerudo guard follow another direction so whe came up and go to my mother.

When we arrive we see her sitting in her throne. We come close to her and she get up and watch us.

Zelda: Urbosa, what are you doing?!

Urbosa: Applying your fate princess Zelda

She take out her sword and goes for attacking Zelda and Link but I came in front of them taking the sword on my side. Then we hear a snap and Urbosa collapse to the florro.

I try to turn around but the sword was still in my side. I hear my real mom talking. Zelda and Link try to cover me so that she doesn't see me.

Urbosa: Zelda, Link, what are you hiding?

Zelda: Mh? Um...n-nothing

Urbosa: Link?

Link: N-nothing, w-we aren't hiding nothing

They fake smile at her. Urbosa rise her eyebrow.

Urbosa: Well, then you force me to do this

She say to her guard to moving them. The guard follow her order and when Link and Zelda reveal what was behind them, Urbosa run to me crying.

Urbosa: W-what happened to her?

Zelda: She took the sword for us

Urbosa held my body close to her as she cry.

Urbosa: Your gonna be okay

Urbosa pov

I take Sky upstairs to my room. I called a doctor and told her to do whatever she wanted to do for healing my wolf.

I don't know but I have a strange feeling towards Sky. Is like I know her before but that's not true. I look at the doctor while she take out the sword and try to heal the scar.

I'm a bit worried this month. Yn didn't write me, Link is acting weird and now Sky is hurt. This is the worst month after all the bad thing.

*20 minutes later*

The doctor leaves and now Sky is resting. I'm sit beside her storking her skin. She's so soft and beautiful. I really hope she will be okay.

She moved on her left side and I see the most shocking think that I never noticed before: the mark. The same mark that I have on my left side. What does this mean? Why does she have the same mark as mine? It isn't possible.

Thinking about that, during this month I noticed that Link was acting weird and so was Sky. Every night they would go to the library and search for curse. Maybe they want to find a way for break the curse. That can be true but why does she have the same mark as mine?

Another thing that I found weird eas how Sky know all of my hobby or just all of the things that I do on my normal day. It was a bit strange at the start then I just accepted it.