Urbosa × daughter

Advertisement: Death

Pov You're the champions of Naboris, while your mother fight with Link, Zelda, Rrevali and Daruk. What will happen to you when Ganon do something?
_________________________________________

You pov

Right now I'm inside of Naborks, ready to fight against Ganon. My mom is with the others while me and their child are inside of our animal. I hear something and before I can see it, someone come by my back. I turn around and see a monster, one of the army of Ganon.

We start fighting. He's pretty fast and strong. Too strong for me. I hear the SOS from Ryiu, the son of Mipha. That mean that he and Rutah are dead. No! While I continue fighting with the monster I hear the SOS from Lara, Revali daughter. She's dead too.

We are falling. I try to resist against this fucking monster. I'm near the death. My skin is covered in blood and fresh cut. In my belly I have a scar dripping eith blood. My face is dirty and there are cut  and blood here too. I can't feel my legs and my arms. My head hurt from all the hit that I taked.

From what I can think, me and Jake, the son of Daruk are resting from the death. I continue fighting and fighting until I hear his sword right into my belly. With all the strength I have in my body, I hit once again the monster. Then, hi disappeare. Jake is alive, I think. But I'm dying.

I remember my mom taughing me a personal SOS. I use it. My Naboris is now without a champions. I collapse to the floor, trying to stay alive as much as I can.

I hear someone walking towards me. Then I see my mom, who is crying while olding onto my body.

Urbosa: Yn, my love, stay alive please

I look at her, felling my death coming.

You: We won?

She nod while stroking my hair.

You: Is Jake okay?

Urbosa: Jake is okay, don't worry. You're going to be okay my love

I smile at her.

You: I love you mommy

Then, the last thing I see, is her trying to wake me up.

Urbosa pov

*Before*

We are fighting with Ganon. I hope our champions are okay or I don't know what we will do. While we're fighting we hear a sound, an SOS sound. I see Mipha turning towards us with tears in her eyes. The monster Ganon has sent to the giants are there. And, for what I can see and for what I heard, Ryiu is dead.

No no no no, that menus that the monster is with my daughter too. I know she's strong and I know she can beat him.

We continue fighting until another SOS is heard. This time is Lara, Revali's daughter. She's dead too. We're loosing every champions. I can't loose my daughter. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. She's my light in the dark and I have to see her beautiful eyes again.

We keep fighting until Link and Zelda hit one more time Ganon, defeating him. Every monster that was around us disappeare. We win.

We were all happy before the last sound. My daughter SOS. Tears in my eyes start to appear. Instantly I run over Naboris.

Everyone was going to their child. Mioha to her dead son, Revali to his dead daughter, Daruk to his son apparently alive and me, to my daughter that maybe can be still alive.

I reach Naboris and enter inside him. Instantly I see someone on the floor, and there was she: my daughter.

I rush over her and the thing I see killed me. Her body covered in blood, on her face there were only cuts, and the most shocking thing: the sword on her belly.