Urbosa × Daughter

Advertisement: Smut

Pov Your mom sees you inside of a special club, what will happen?
_________________________________________

You pov

1 month ago Giusa asked me if I wanted to go with her to a club. I agree not knowing what type of club was. Turn out that it was an orgy club. At first I wasn't so sure about that but later, I become more and more confident and start going more.

My mom doesn't know anything about it. I don't even know if she knows about this club. I hope no. Obviously for entering this club you have to be something like a VIP. At first, when the "boss" met me was really suspicious but then, knowing that I'm Urbosa daughter, she let me in without even asking the code.

I think is very good for me. I can go whenever I want without even have to ask. One of the privilege of being the daughter of Urbosa.

Right now I'm in the club with alla the others girl. Everyone as someone over them. I'm a top so I have two girls under me desperate to be touched. On top of me there is another girl and this is how it work.

The sound of their moan and the sound of the sexy music, make the scene and moment more and more spicy than ever. We hear the door open but thinking that is just some other girls who wants to join we let it go.

But after we hear the sound of the famigliar voice, everyone start doing their best while I try to hide behind them, keeping pleasuring my two girls.
I hear the guard of my mum coming towards us and only ask for me.

Urbosa: Do you know if my daughter is here?

Ale: No, we're sorry Matriarch Urbosa

Urbosa: Are you sure?

Giu: Y-yes Matriarch Urbosa

I can hear her eyebrows being put up. Then she leaves with all the guard. I came up thank all of them and continue my business.

*20 minutes later*

I have just finished and now I'm returning home now. I greet the guard and then enter the room where i see my mom talking to a guard. Thinking that maybe she doesn't hear me I try to go upstairs without let her hearing me.

Urbosa: Where were you young lady?

I stop on my track before answering.

You: In the desert, taking a walk

She turn over me.

Urbosa: Do you know anything about a secret club?

I panic for a second before answering.

You: No, never heard of it

Urbosa: You sure?

I nod.

Urbosa: Be careful when your in the desert

You: Don't worry mom

I go upstairs and then I lay on my bed. What a strange day.

*Two days later*

Right now I'm at the club. We're having a really great time. The music is very loud so we can't hear anything apart from our moan. I am enjoying my time like nothing.

I start to moan really loud 'cause the woman over me was really good at pleasure. I mean, she basically using all of her streng to make me happy. While the woman pleasure me i have two woman under me, moanig too.
It's funny thinking that i didn't know anything about this club until 1 month ago, thanks to my friend Giusa.

We continue doing our things until a voice came out of nowhere. Immediately i recognize the voice: my mother. She's here. Very fast i try to hide under a couch while listening to what my mom is saying.