Urbosa×Daughter P.2

Advertisement: Death
_________________________________________

Urbosa pov

*30 minutes later*

We arrive at the Love Lake and immediately we see someone set on the sand. With their head on a stone.

Revali: Is it Yn?

Daruk: I think so

We rush over her and what i see is the most shocking thing in the world. I bent over her holding her body. Now I'm crying.

Urbosa: My little thunder, open your beautiful b-

What color are her eyes? I don't even remember them. I'm a horrible mother.

I hear moving from my arms and see Yn looking at me with a smile.

You pov

I hear someone crying and holding my body. I try to move and i see that the perdona who is olding me is Matriarch Urbosa.

You: Matriarch Urbosa

She look at me with tears in her eyes.

Urbosa: No, it's mama

Oh. Mama. What a strange world. I used to call her Mama but then she yelled at me for calling her that.

I just look at her without say anything.

Urbosa: My little thunder, stay alive ok. We're gonna help you

I just look at her. Feeling my body more light. My vision became soon blurry and I can't no longer see anything.

Then, I see the darkness.

Urbosa pov

I see the eyes of my daughter closing and her breath stopping. I shake her but she didn't move.

Urbosa: NO!

I start sobbing while holding onto her body.

Urbosa: I'm so sorry my little thunder. I'm such a bad mother

*Later that day*

I see someone putting my daughter under the earth. She's dead and it's  all my fault.

I open once again her diary, scrolling over the page until I see a paper falling.

I pick it up and turn it around, reading what's write.

I will always love Mama.

Your little Thunder

I cry even more hard before putting it in the diary again.

Then, I leave.

I love you too my Little Thunder.