Urbosa × daughter P.1

Advertisement: I think none

Pov After the Yiga boss captured you and birnged to you to a cell, he trasform into you. Then, he goes to the Gerudo town faking to be you. What will happen?
_________________________________________

You pov

You: Mom, i'm going out

Urbosa: Where are you going?

You: Just walking around the town

Urbosa: Do you need guard?

You: No, i have my blade with me

Urbosa: Ok, be carefull

I nod and then leave. I leave Gerudo Town and start walking around like i always do when i'm bored. I keep my guard down knowing that there are guards in every place. So, i just walk not caring about anything and relaxing my self. Thinkig about the things that maybe i have to do or just thinking about nothing. Wich is very hard for me. I have thousand thoughts in my mind and they wont stop even for a second.

I hear a sound coming from behind me so i turn around thinking of an animal but i see a man coming towards me. He reach me and start talking to me. I can see they are traveller.

?: Please, help me and my friend over here

I look over the figure of someone in the sand.

You: Bring me to your friend

He nod and we strt walking towards the figure.

You: Tell me, what happened?

?: We were walking here trying to find Gerudo Town but then something attacked us and my friend got hurt

I nod while we reach the person that is actually a girl. I sit beside her examining the bruises. The man is behind me watching carefully what i'm doing.

You: Is nothing serious but you need to see a doctor

The girl nod. I look at her but something really simigliar to a Yiga arm cought my attention. I recognize it and is actually a Yiga sword. That means that thery are Yiga. I slowly stand up before turning over the man. He looks at me while he smile. I pick my blade and pint it t him but before i could do something, the girl put something in my neck and the next thing i see is the dark.

*some time later*

I wake up in a cell and i start remebering what happened. Great, now i'm inside of a Yiga base. Just great. I hear someone or something hit me and i look in front of me where i see 3 yiga.

?: Well well well, look who is up

You: Who are you?

?: I'm the Yiga master and you are my next victim

What? It try to move but the ropes block me. What am i gonna do now?

You: What are you gonna do to me?

M: They're gonna torture you while i take your place

You: You can't. You're a male and you can't enter in Gerudo Town

He laughs.

M: Becaue of that, i'm gonna become you

What? How can he?

You: How?

He tell something to another yiga and then i hear my head hurt. They took one hair of mine.

M: Thanks to your hair i'm gonna trasform into you and then i'm gonna go to Gerudo Town and take your place while you're gonna be tortured

Fantastic. I'm gonna die.

He nod his head and then another yiga start hitting me with his weapon. While i suffer in pain i see the master of Yiga slowly turn into me. Then he start laughing while he leaves the base.

I need to do something.

Master of Yiga pov

I leave the base and make my way to Gerudo Town. I'm gonna know everything that they are planning against calamity Ganon. We need to know how to move before attaccking them. I arrive in front of the Gerudo Town and enter the town. The guard just smiled at me. I make my way over the throne where Urbosa is. I enter and she immediately speaks to me.

Urbosa: Hi my love, how was the walk?

What is she talking about? I don't know anything about a walk. Ok, i need to act like i know. I answer her.

M: Good thank you mother

She looks at me weird. Did i say something wrong?

Urbosa: Mother?

Oh shit i called her mother.

M: Sorry, mom

She continue looking at me weird.

M: I'm gonna go to my room

I start walking towards the stairs when she speaks again.

Urbosa: What? Yn, you have to work out. Giusa is waiting for you outside

I have to work out? Oh God.

M: Yeah yeah, sorry i forgot

She nods then i make my way outside where i see the woman waiting for me. I walk towards her and when she sees me she greet me.

G: Finally, i was waiting for you . Come on, go on the ring

I make my way over the ring and then i enter in it. What am i gonna do now?

M: So, what are we gonna do today?

Giusa loks at me weird. Why is everyone looking at me weird? I am Yn.

G: I told you this morning

M: Oh, sorry i must have forgot about it. Can you re-tell me now?

G: We're gonna work with the sickle

Oh but that's my specialty. I know how to use a sickle, i mean, is on of the Yiga best weapons. I nod and then i pick up one. Giusa pick up another and then she start explaining how to use it. I don't listen 'cause i know how to use it. When she's fnished she start telling me how to kill or hit eith the sickle. I nod again. Then, she start showing me how to hit with this weapon and the she told me to do it too.

I nod and start hitting the fake man in front of me. When i'm finished she looks at me suprised about what i did.

G: How did you do it?

M: Did what?

G: You used th sickle perfectly without even worrying about what were you doing

Oh shit! I think Yn doesn't know how to use a sickle. Well i'm in trouble now.

M: I just looked at you and then i re-do what were you doing

G: No you...you...oh, well don'r worry about it. You did very well now i think we can continue working on

I nod.