Urbosa × daughter

Advertisement: Anger

Pov After something bad happen you feel very angry and for the first time, you make a thunder storm without even knowing. How will your mother react when she sees you using your powers for the first time?
_________________________________________

You pov

I'm here, fighting against a Yiga clan, along with my mother. I keep fighting knowing that we will win. I look at her and se her kill the Yiga with her scimitar. I distract my self and feel a sharp pain on my arm. I look at that and see a long cut. I then look at the Yiga and with my sword, i kill him in one movement. He fells to the floor unconcioness.

My arm is still loosing blood but i don't care too much. So i just keep fight while the blood rush out of me. My mother didn't notice so i can wait more. I see her struggling with all the Yiga that are coming towards us. I wanna help but i can't because i have so much Yiga i front of me. Is like an assault.

I don't know how much blood i loosed but i think i can keep fighting. I almost killed every Yiga that was in front of me. I go to my mom for help her but before i could reach her, more Yiga comes. For god sake how much of them are here? I start fighting again this time with more anger than before. I see my mother using her power against some of them and they all fall to the ground.

I see one of them come behind her and i try to warn but before she could understand, the Yiga sickle cut her skin. By now i'm really angry. Without even knowing i slap my fingers very hard and a hug thunder storm kill every Yiga. I look around me and see the thunder that i called. I feel a power very strong inside of me. Something weird hit my in the body making me become more and more stronger. I see more Yiga coming to me and, with elegancy, i use my scimitar and my new power. I fight them all and then, i use again a thunder storm who kill every Yiga that was there and that were coming. I look at my mom who has a shocked look on her face. If i'm being honest, i feel more powerful than ever, i cannot lie about it.

I rise a bit my head and lock eyes with my mother. Then, i fell to the ground, feeling weak. My mom run to me and pick me before i could hit the head. Then, the last thing i see, is my mom taking me into her arms.

Urbosa pov

*Before everything happen*

I keep fighting with some Yiga when i choose to use my power. A thunder kill all the Yiga that were in front of me. I look over at my daughter who is telling me something that i don't understand. Then, i feel a sharp pain in my shoulder and see a long cut created by the sickle of the Yiga. I look over at my daughter again and see her snapping her finger, really hard. What is she doing? I see a thunder storm coming towards her and immediately i worry but then i see that the thnders only hit the Yiga that were there. How could she do this? She never did that. I see her standing in the middle of a thunders storm without even being hitted once. That is weird. When the storm stopped, more Yiga comes towards Yn and she, with elegancy, kill them all with her scimitar. I must say that i'm impressed. Her figure is really powerful. Her scimitar is glowing with electricity. She is like a goddess. When the Yiga fall to the ground she snap once again her finger and another thunder storm come towards the Yiga, killing them.

When they are all dead, Yn raise a bit her head locking eyes with me. Her eyes. They have a thunder in the middle. The storm end and she fall to the ground but before he could hit the ground i pick her. She look at me not understanding what happened. Then, she closes her eyes. I take her in my arm and bring her to Gerudo so that she can rest a bit. Only now i understand that i'm crying fro the happiness. My little thunder used for the first time her power. I couldn't be more happy than ever.

We enter Gerudo Town and immediately i call a doctor. She come with me to Yn room. I lay her down and the doctor start visiting her.

*some time later*

The doctor sayed that everything is ok and that she just used too much power. Right now she's asleep. Her body is now healed, and all the blood that was there is gone. I think that she healed while using her power. It never happened before that using the thunder power someone heals like nothing. The doctor sayed nothing about it and it's really strange.

I hope that when she will wake up, she's gonna control her power or i don't know what to do. I mean, i could teach her how to control it but i don't know if is the same power that i have or is something more powerful. By the way, i hear moving and then my daughter open her eyes. There is just one problem, they have a thunder in the middle. I try to go over her.

Urbosa: Hi my little thunder, how are you feeling?

She look at me angry, but he doesn't say anything. I start feeling the ground moving and the wind become more heavy. What is happening? The light shout off and everything start moving. What is she doing?

Urbosa: Honey, Yn, listen calm down...no one is here apart from me

She look at me nodding before everything goes back to normal. Well, that's weird. So...by now i know that che can control her power, perfect. She just needs to train and she will be ready to use it every time she want. I smile at her and se her eyes turning normal. Then i hug her really tight, almost squeezing her.

You: Mom, stop it, i'm not breathing

Urbosa: Sorry. By the way, how are you feeling honey?

You: My body feels weird but apart from that i'm okay

I nod.

Urbosa: Well, it's seems that you have power too my little thunder

She nod excited.

You: Like yours?

Urbosa: Yes but i think they are more powerful than mine and that's good for you

She look at me smiling like a baby.

You: When are we goin to train?

Urbosa: Now you're gonna rest  for a little bit and then we're gonna train. You need to have more energy since your power use a lot

She nod and then she pats the empty space in her bed. I look at her smiling before climbing under the covers with her. She put her head o the crock of my neck and then she fell asleep.

Urbosa: Sleep well, my little thunder

Then, i close my eyes too.