Work begins

Mrs bill thought of what her madam requested from her and she knew that that wasn't a bad idea after all Olivia would have time to relax and face her studies without any distractions and Mrs. Smith would take good care of her before she resumed back to work fully.
"I don't mind, Mrs Smith," replied Grandma thoughtfully.
"Alright thank you. She can resume tomorrow," said Mrs Smith and was pleased with Mrs Bill's response. "And I will tell the driver to pick you up tomorrow morning at the hospital. Mrs Bill will that be okay?" asked Mrs Smith expecting her not to decline her offer.
"Yes madam, I'm grateful!" replied Grandma smiling and Mrs. Smith was happy to hear that.
Mrs Smith got up from the chair ready to go and remembered she had forgotten something.
"Oh, I almost forget!" Mrs. Smith drew the fancy nylon bag she had been holding ever since she had been sitting down and gave it to Grandma gently. "Here are some of the provisions I bought for you on my way here, Mr.s Bill!" Mrs Sm.ith handed over the fancy nylon to grandma
Mrs bill collected the fancy nylon bag from her and she was full of appraisal. "Thanks, Mrs Smith, you're such a lovely madam!" said Mrs Bill thankfully.
Mrs Smith waved her hands softly and smiled. "It's nothing, Mrs Bill. Make sure you have a good night's rest!" said Mrs Smith kindly, and she turned over to Olivia "Good night Olivia. See you tomorrow!" said Mrs Smith cheerfully and she went outside.
"Good night ma'am, thank you ma!" replied Olivia quickly and she closed the door gently.
Olivia moved closer to her grandmother. She checked the provisions Mrs Smith bought for her grandma and she was astonished.
"This is too mucGrandmama!" exclaimed Olivia at the sight of the provisions.
"That's my madam for you, she is very nice!" replied Grandma brightly. "Can you make hot tea for me now, Olly?" said grandma
"Okay, granny!" Olivia quickly dropped the fancy nylon down. She got up and entered the kitchen to prepare tea for her grandma.
The following morning, Mrs Bill was taken to the hospital for a proper checkup and medication. Olivia left home early to Mrs Smith's house for work before she left for school.
Olivia was knocking at the gate timidly there was no response and she knocked harder before the gateman opened the gate for her.
"Yes, who're you looking for young lady?" asked the gateman kindly.
"Good morning sir!" replied Olivia politely. "I'm asked to resume work this morning...I mean. I'm asked to stand in for a cook here in replacement of Mrs Bill." said Olivia hesitantly.
"Oh, you're Olivia right?" he asked and she nodded.
"Mrs bill's granddaughter?" he asked for confirmation
"Yes sir!" she replied quickly and was surprised he knew who she was.
"You can come in, we've been expecting you. And madam has gone to work but you will meet the housekeeper. She will explain what you will do," he said friendly, and opened the gate door wide for her to come in.
"Okay thank you sir!" said Olivia pleased and she stepped inside the building. Olivia was speechless for a while. "Wow! What a beautiful house. This is so beautiful." she thought to herself and was carried away with her thought
"Go straight to that right door over there. Knock on the door. Someone will open the door for you." said the gateman. He noticed the young girl wasn't responding. So he tapped her on her shoulder gently and Olivia turned back surprised
She was lost for words for a moment and replied "Uhmn." she stuttered and felt embarrassed
"I said go straight to that right door, knock on the door. Someone will open the door for you." repeated the gateman gently
"Thank you sir!" replied Olivia abruptly
"You're welcome." said the gateman kindly
Olivia walked down the lane to the front door she was instructed to and Olivia couldn't stop viewing the magnificence of the house. She was astonished and quickly focused on what she had come to do. She knocked at the door twice, before a young beautiful woman came over to open the door. The young beautiful woman was in her late twenties. she was putting on an apron, it was very suitable on her body. Olivia was looking at the young woman and she was carried away.
"Hi!" the housekeeper said, she called Olivia's attention back to the present
"Good morning, ma'am. I'm asked to work in here for Mrs bill!" said Olivia quickly and she was tapping her hands
"Come with me!" replied the housekeeper
Olivia was directed to the kitchen, and the housekeeper Mrs Rose showed her the food menu she would prepare that morning.
"Tea, egg, and cheese?" Olivia asked again.
"Yes and can you make that quickly before the kids come downstairs?" asked the housekeeper courteously.
"Yes ma'am," replied Olivia quickly and started picking up some of the cooking equipment.
After some minutes, Olivia had finished making the food and the housekeeper carried the food to serve it on the dining table for the kids.
"I will be right back Olivia." said the housekeeper, she was carrying the food with her.
"Okay ma," replied Olivia politely.
The housekeeper left and Olivia was looking around the kitchen and she thought to herself "This person is rich and granny never told me how beautiful this place looks like." she shrugged it off and added, "I pray the food tastes well." Olivia was nervous and started pacing up and down "I don't know why I am feeling nervous. Is it because this is my first time to cook outside?" Olivia turned around and looked at the door "Maybe because it's my first time cooking for strangers apart from granny and Peter." Olivia heard the door click and she stopped thinking immediately. Her heart stopped breathing and she was anxious. Nobody came inside as Olivia expected. After some minutes the housekeeper reentered the kitchen.
Olivia waited for the housekeeper to scream or shout at her but the housekeeper didn't do that.