He came in through the window.

Will woke up to tapping on his window. He looked at the time and it was noon.

He looked at his window to see Boris on the other side of the glass.

Will quickly got off his bed to let Boris in so he didn't fall off the roof. Will let Boris in.

Boris fell through Wills window onto his floor "Boris why'd you come through the window?!"

Boris got off the floor "I called but you didn't pick up. Also, the window is fun and convenient"

Will rubbed his face "Alright, my mom wants to meet you anyways. Next time please go to the door"

Will brought Boris down to the kitchen. Joyce was sitting on the couch.

"Oh good morning honey!" she turned back to look at Will "And Boris" Boris smiled.

"Hello Mrs.Byers, it's nice to meet you" Joyce smiled "It's nice to meet you too Boris"

Joyce walked over to Will and Boris "Unfortunately, on Sundays we usually eat leftovers"

Boris smiled "It's alright Mrs.Byers, I'm alright with anything" Joyce smiled in approval of Boris.

Will heated up Boris and him some leftovers. While Boris was eating he kept complementing Joyce's cooking.

Joyce was so happy. After they were done eating Will washed their dishes then went to his room.

Boris sat at Wills desk "What do you want to do?" Will shrugs "Idk I didn't plan anything since I didn't know you were coming"

Boris looked around "I like board games, do you have any?" Will nodded then went out of his room.

Will returned holding a board game called Candy Land. Boris had played it like once before.

Will put the board game on the ground then sat on the floor. Boris sat next to him.

Will explained the rules then they started playing the game.

30 minutes later the sound of excitement could be heard from Wills room.

"Yes! I win!" Boris scoffed "You cheated!" Will smiled "Sore loser!" Boris stuck his tongue out.

Will gasped and stuck his tongue out back to him. They both suddenly erupted into laughter.

They played a few more rounds before it got dark.

Joyce came in to remind them they have school the next day. Will frowned.

They cleaned up the game. "Bye Boris, I'll see you at school tomorrow?" Boris smiled "Yep, bye солодкий хлопець"

Boris went home and will went to bed.

The next day Will was excited to see Boris. He knew it was probably a bad thing.

In first period him and Boris passed notes the entire time. They only had two classes together though.

At lunch Boris sat with Will and El.

"Hey солодкий хлопець!" Will smiled "Hey Boris!" El knew Boris do she didn't mind him.

They talked all of lunch about random things. They were sad when the bell rung.

"Can I come by your house today?" Will nodded "Yeah but my mom has work"

Will started walking towards his locker "Also use the door this time!" Boris smiled.

After school he met up with Boris and they decided to walk to Wills house together.

Joyce had already left for work. They went up to Wills room immediately after they came in.

"You're telling me you haven't seen the goonies!?" Boris laughed "I don't watch a lot of movies"

Will was flabbergasted "I'm sorry William" Will smiled "We're changing that come on"

Will and Boris put their school stuff down then will pulled Boris downstairs info the living room.

He grabbed the goonies from his movie collection and put it on. Then he sat next to Boris.

They sat on the floor against the couch. Will put his head on Boris's lap.

Boris smiled and went back to watching the movie.

After the movie was over Will was out cold. Boris saw this and carried Will to his bed.

Boris looked at the time and realized he must have fallen asleep during the movie too because it was 7.

He decided fuck it and curled up into bed with Will. Will smiled in his sleep "Goodnight солодкий хлопець"

солодкий хлопець= sweet boy.