An awkward conversation

Will awoke somewhat fully rested. It was probably because it was the first time in a while Jonathan hadn't woken them up.

Will check his bedside alarm clock. It was 9-ish. He reluctantly got out of the warm bed.

He went to his closet mirror to check out the damage still left. Although he liked the hickeys, they weren't the most convenient.

His neck was still littered with hickeys. A turtleneck it is. He knew he needed to get rid of them.

Will was so focused on the hickeys he didn't even notice Boris appear behind him.

Boris put his hands around Wills waist. “Good morning darling” Wills hear nearly jumped out of his chest.

“Holy shit babe you scared me” Boris smiled and but his head on Wills shoulder.

“Admiring my work are we?” Will smiled “Mostly. Next time you need to stick to the invisible areas”

Boris smirked “Only for you my darling boy” Will smiled and leaned his head on Boris.

There was a knock on the door and Boris went to answer it so Will could put a shirt on.

Hopper was on the other side of the door “Tell Will his mom's at work and I'm going to be applying for jobs so Jonathan is watching you guys”

Boris nodded “Will do sir” Hopper looked at him funny and Boris just awkwardly smiled.

Boris closed the door and sat on Wills bed. Will came out of the clothes with a turtleneck on.

“Who was it?” Boris yawns “Jane's dad” Will also yawns “Your mom has work and he's going to be job hunting so Jonathan is watching us”

Will smiles “So no parents?” Boris smiled “No parents we're free to smoke”

Will smiled “We should go downstairs for breakfast” Boris nodded tiredly and they went downstairs.

Joyce had made food before she left and had left it on the kitchen table. “Morning lovebirds, Hop just left”

Will rolled his eyes “It's to early for you Max” Max fake gasped then went back to watching TV.

The two grabbed a plate of food then went back upstairs. Will placed the plates on his desk.

Boris grabbed the extra chair and pulled it over to the desk so they could sit together.

Will sat down in his chair and they ate together while talking about random stuff.

“We should stroll by my place to check out if my dad is there” Will nodded in acknowledgement.

They finished their breakfast then Boris went downstairs to put the plates in the sink.

He was about to go back upstairs when Mike stopped him. Mike stopped him at the bottom of the stairs.

“What are you doing to Will?!” Boris smiled “What do you mean?” Mike looked pissed.

Boris wasn't intimidated by Mike at all. “What did you do! He never used to swear or smoke!”

Boris smiled “Maybe he grew up. Isn't that what you basically told him to do?”

Mike knew Boris was right. Boris knew he was right. He smiled then went upstairs.

Boris acted as if nothing had happened with Mike.

“What do you wanna do?” Boris smirked “You?” Will glared at Boris. Activity wise dumbass"