• Namjoon •

Name: Kim Namjoon

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 24

Height: 5'11

Weight: 147.7lb

Disorder/s:
               - Alcoholism (severe)
               - Substance Abuse (severe)
               - Self harm (minor)

Time spent in Institution: 7 months

Room #: 573

High Risk?
               - Y/[N]

Background:
               - Namjoon grew up bright, with a lot of opportunities that could take him far. He never reached out however because his father always reminded him that he would be nothing, and will always be nothing. It left him wandering the earth with a high intelligence but no will power to actually do anything about it. So he used up what little money he made off his day job and starting up a deadly drinking habit. Hoping to drink away the lost potential and his father's words, and of course like good alcohol does, he forgot it all. Instead of anger and sadness it made him feel happy and giddy, happy to be alive.

The feeling he got from it left him hooked to the substance, always wanting more and making sure he'd get it. Picking up more shifts at his job, and hanging around the wrong crowd. Even sharing an apartment with one of his buddies at 18, who introduced him to crack, meth, and various other drugs. He was hooked on the lifestyle, constantly high or drunk no matter what.

When he turned 24, and his father had finally gotten sober and wanted to be apart of his life he'd seen the state Namjoon was in. Passed out on a random couch in his old apartment, surrounded by bottles and loose white powder. Rushing him to the hospital when he didn't wake up, finding out he'd beyond overdosed. Instead of going to jail he was able to go to AA, where he got sober but started to self harm to feel alive again. Out of options and wanting to use his potential, his father sent him to a mental hospital in hopes to get better.