• Jimin •

Name: Park Jimin

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 23

Height: 5'9

Weight: 121.4lb

Disorder/s:
            - Anorexia (severe)
            - Depression (minor)
            - Anxiety (severe)

Time spent in Institution: 5 years

Room #: 321

High Risk?
             - [Y]/N

Background:
               - Jimin would never say he took it too far. All he wanted was to be skinny, and he was determined to get there as a dancer. In dance you want a small body that shows moves clearly with delicate precision. Of course with his 167.3lb body, he wouldn't be able to do that. So he started dieting at 14, nothing rash just skipping a few meals here and there. When results weren't coming in fast enough though he started to get more desperate, cutting out every meal and only eating 1 in 10 days to keep up his dance but not his weight.

No matter what the number on the scale was it was never enough for him, and despite being praised for his weight loss he couldn't see it. All he saw were rolls of fat that spilled out and made his dance ugly. The longer it went on the harsher the diet got, soon eating nothing for months on end, his body in full survival mode.

And finally, when he saw some progress, he passed out mid dance on stage. Body too tired to go on, and carry him the rest of the way. He was rushed to the emergency room where they conducted test after test, decided that he needed a feeding tube since his weight had reached 89.2lb. How he was even alive no one knew, it seemed impossible for the body to take that much damage.

With no other choice and underaged, he was forced into a mental hospital. Never getting better he still declined the option to get out whenever he turned 18, terrified of what the world had in-store for him.