• Taehyung •

Name: Kim Taehyung

Name: Kim Taehyung

Age: 20

Height: 5'10

Weight: 148.1lb

Disorder/s:
               - PTSD (severe)
               - DPD (severe)

Time spent in Institution: 2 years

Room #: 412

High Risk?:
              - Y/[N]

Background:
                  - Taehyung was severely neglected as a child, constantly pushed off and even hit if he'd step out of line. Only finding comfort in his best friend at the time who he wouldn't leave even if a bullet was put through his head. The older boy made him feel safe and comforted, and even when he'd try to push him away Taehyung would come right back. Craving the attention from anyone, craving the feeling of being wanted.

Testing the limits of his loyalty, his best friend raped him. Defiling him in front of a room of his peers, and even while Taehyung cried he still couldn't detach himself from the older. Shocking almost everyone, who couldn't believe that he even would entertain the idea of staying with him.

It wasn't until he landed in the hospital because of an extra brutal hit, that they decided he needed to be put in intensive care. Covered in scars from beatings, and non stop talk about how he needed him. It was clear Taehyung had been assaulted and that there was something wrong with his parents and his own mind.