2

Everyone gets angry with Shreya except Acp sir and Salunkhe sir.
6 months pass like this,Everyone slowly forgives him except Daya and Tarika. Everyone gets along with Shreya as they were before, But Daya and Tarika used to talk to Shreya only in connection with work, apart from her, no one used to talk to her. Her children like nature, laughter, flirtation, joyfulness were all lost.Shreya apologizes to daya over and over again but he doesn't.Everyone tries hard to convince Daya and Tarika but they don't listen to anyone.

______________________________________

One day;

All the officers had gone to Godown to catch a criminal. (Daya, acp, sachin, shreya, purvi, freddy, rajat).
suddenly starts firing,Officers also start firing,The criminal secretly goes to Purvi and puts gun on his head.

Criminal; ek minute officers, jara si bhi chalki ki to tumhari is officer ki khopadi uda dunga

All the officer's attention turns to him,and they get shocked

Daya; dekh purvi ko chhod de abhinav nhi to achha nhi hoga

Abhinav; aage bdne ki koshish bhi mat krna, nhi to tumhari ye officer jaan se hath dho bategi

Abhinav does not know that Shreya is slowly approaching him.She kicks him and gun falls from his hand and he also falls,Poorvi Ki quickly picks up her gun and stands near the CID.

Abhinav (to shreya) ; tumhe to main chhodunga nhi

Before anyone does anything, he raises the gun and fires it at Shreya, the bullet hits directly near Shreya's heart.He tries to run away but Sachin catches him, Darkness falls in front of Shreya's eyes, she takes two steps back and falls on the ground.

All; Shreyaaaaaa...

Everyone goes to him and there are tears in their eyes, Daya also starts going to Shreya but stops thinking about what Shreya had done and leaves from there.Shreya sees Daya leaving, smiles painfully, and .

Acp(with tears) ; jaldi ambulance bulao, chinta mat kro mera bacha kuch nhi hoga tumhe

Shreya; si.... R.... M... A... In... N.. H.. I.... Ba... Ch.. Ungi

Acp; kuch nhi hoga tumhe, hum sab hai na

Rajat; sir ambulance aa gyi

_____________________________________

HOSPITAL;

Dr. My God inka to buhut khun bh chuka , inhein jldi ot mein leke chlo operation krna pdega

Acp; dr. Shreya ko kuch hoga to nhi na

Dr. Hum abhi kuch nhi kh skte goli nilkne ke baad hi pata chlega excuse me

The operation starts, there are tears in everyone's eyes, everyone is praying only one thing, nothing happens to Shreya, she is safe.Just like this an hour passes, the doctor comes out, everyone goes to him.

Freddy; Dr. Shreya thik to hai na

Dr. Tension ki Koi baat nhi hai vo ab khtre se bahar

everyone breathes a sigh of relief

Dr; lekin unhein 1 week ke liye hospital mein hi rukna pdega , heart ke bilkul pass goli lgi jiski bjh se vo buhut kmjor hai

Acp; thank you Dr. Vo kya hum usse mil skte hai

Dr. Ji bas unhein normal ward mein sift krde

She shifts to normal ward,
Shreya has closed her eyes,everyone slowly comes in, acp sir puts his hand on Shreya's head, Shreya opens her eyes, smiles weakly, She sees everyone, but her eyes were searching for someone else, her love, her heartbeat, who hates her so much, But so much hatred that she has come out of the mouth of death and he did not even come to see herwho couldn't see even a tiny scratch on it, The one who stood first when there was a problem, used to go against everyone for that, Couldn't even see the tears in his eyes, who couldn't see her in pain,but today he left her to die, Tears start pouring from Shreya's eyes, except for acp Sir, everyone was understanding Shreya's condition, they knew what she was thinking at this time.