Chapter 4

Girls like girls   -   Zane

Her eyes once more go over my body but this time with lust and not disgust. She's beautiful to say the truth. Really is. I like her hair, eyes, and super cute face, and- no. This is only for business. I'm not going to let myself get distracted. This is business. Not love and nothing like that bullshit.

I sigh and leave her in our room. One of the rules that were set by her father is that we have to sleep in the same bed. To act like a married couple. I'm not happy about having to share my bed. But it is what it is.

With this arrangement, I'll get more money and more people that are on my side. But I have to remind myself that it's business and business only. I walk to my office and get to work on the mountains of paperwork I have to do.

The door opens and Leila walks in. "Ever heard of knocking?" I ask her. She shrugged.

"I'm your fiance, I don't need to knock." She says her beautiful accent is evident in her beautiful voice.

No. You are Zane Vitale. The one that everyone is scared of. You can't let a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice have you wrapped around her finger. Little finger at that. I look back up at her and wait to see what she wants so I can get back to work.

"I need to get to campus." She says.

"Take Caspian," I tell her. She sighs and moves closer to the desk.

"He's busy. So you." She says. Her voice is now in a very demanding low tone. It isn't bitchy or anything it's more lustful than anything. I sigh and get up. We walk through the house to the garage underground. We get in and I start the drive to her campus. Once we get there I wait for her in the car and as I do so, I get a phone call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Is she with you?" Mr Lopez's voice fills up my silent car.

"Yes, she is," I answer him.

"Good. The wedding will be in a few months." He reminds me.

"I know," I say and hang up. Leila steps into the car and sighs.

"Can we get some food on the way? I'm craving McDonald's." She says. I simply nod and go through the fast food place on our way home. I'm definitely not wrapped around her little finger...

***************************
-----------------------------

Sorry, it's so short T-T I have nothing in my brain...
-Alex