Chapter 18

3 years later   -   Leila

I sit back in my office chair letting my back rest a bit. I pull my legs up on the small chair I got in here a few months ago. After finishing school I immediately started replacing my father. He is a bit too old and too rusty to run the mafia and after the merge, it was even harder. When I took over he went to Hawaii for a break... a 12-month break. Anyway, I'm currently looking over what I have today that my trusty assistant Rebecca emailed me yesterday. I have 5 meetings. Like bro, I am 6 months pregnant with fucking twins and you want me to attend 5 fucking meetings?

I will cause I like money, but still. I just want Zane's arms around me as we watch a movie and eat some popcorn with a side dish of pickles. But no. I had to get out of the extremely comfortable bed, and Zane's arms, get ready with my huge ass belly and get to my office and work. And now you are telling me  I also have to be around people? Dis-cos-tan! 

I get to the conference room and see Bec already there waiting for me. I sit down in my chair and let out a sigh as I rest my hand on my belly. The door opens again a few minutes later revealing my client. He sits down and we start with this meeting that lasts 20 minutes at most.

-----------

After I am done with everything I go back home to my beautiful wife. I open the door and walk in. I already smell where Zane is. Since that girl's food is fucking amazing, I force her to make my food all the time. I wrap my arms around her waist with a bit of resistance from my belly but nonetheless hug her. "Hey, babe." She says.

"Hey..." I mumble against her back. This woman cooks in boxers, a sports bra, and an apron that is open from behind her ass... Oh, lord her ass... I give her ass a little smack and lay my face on her back.

"Leila..." She groans. I only giggle and walk away saying I'm going to shower.

***************************
-----------------------------

Awwww... Lovely... *Quietly resisting the urge to ruin this*
-Alex.