Chapter 12

What a cutie   -   Leila 

For the past few days, Zane has been an angel. Literally. Not intentionally making fights. No rude comments. No ignoring. Nothing. Is it weird? For sure. But I'd love to get used to it. I still can't believe she is so submissive.

This morning, I have another test that I need to get to campus for. So after I wake up, I quickly get ready, taking black skinny jeans, and a crew neck sweatshirt. A beanie and my usual boots. Even though Italy should have warmer summers, the temperature doesn't go over 24 Celsius. It's not cold. But a bit chilly.

When I get down the stairs I see Juan ready to take me drinking his coffee. I eat my breakfast that he made me... Or I'm pretty sure it was him. And drink my coffee.

I then run up the stairs to brush my teeth and look outside to see it's pretty sunny out. So I take off my beanie and brush my hair so it'll look good. I spray some deodorant and perfume.

I run back down the stairs and take the car keys from Juan's hand. "To school!" I say and shove my phone into my back pocket.

----------

When I finish with the test I'm about to call Juan as I walk out of the campus but I see Zane's car already there. People are looking, whispering. To know who the person in the blacked-out car is waiting for. And I hear even more gasps and whispers as I walk up to said car. "What are you doing here?" I ask as I climb into the passenger seat.

"Am I not allowed to pick my wife up from school?" She asks me back. I just shake my head with a laugh.

"Can we stop at that café down the corner?" I ask. She immediately nods her head and drives in that direction. We walk into the small café after parking the car. We sit at a booth and wait for a waiter to come to us.

"Hello, I'm Jack I'll be your server for today, how can I get you started?" The young boy, Jack, asks.

"A coffee and a mozzarella sandwich," Zane says.

"Coffee and an egg sandwich," I say. He nods and walks away with the menus.

"How was your test?" She asks me.

"Good, I think I did well. I can feel it." I say. She nods and continues to ask little questions about me. I can only answer them amusingly. It's cute. She's cute. 

***************************
-----------------------------

Bye bitches.

-Alex