Chapter 11

I want you...   -   Zane

"What was that? I didn't hear you." She asks teasing me.

"I want you, Leila," I tell her. God knows I'm a sucker for dominant women. Opposite to contrary belief, I'm very submissive. Wow, the big bad Zane Vitale is a submissive. That's not the biggest shocker though, I'm also a virgin. All because I didn't want anybody to know that I like something that doesn't 'fit' me.

When I walked here I was sure this conversation would go, me apologizing for being an ass and saying that I want to try, and her crying in happiness.

But the second I walked in and saw her with her towel, and then with those shorts. And the hair... She is... Wow... And how she forced me to look at her... Making me beg her. God knows how hard it made me.

"Hmm... I'll give you a month, 30 days. If by June your behaviour doesn't change... I'll make your life hell for these three years. So how about you drop that little act of yours and be a good little girl, hmm? What do you say?" She states more than asks.

Dio Mio...

I can feel my cheeks redden even more. "Y-yes, I promise. I'll be a good girl." I promise. She hums and looks up.

"That's a start. Next month, if you change, we'll talk more." She tells me and gestures for the door. I walk out the door uncomfortably with my hard-on and waddle to my room where I take a cold shower. I refuse to masturbate now. I just really want to have her. So I'll put all of my efforts into this. And make sure that I'll be her good girl.

***************************
-----------------------------

I edited the last chapter, I said September, and I completely forgot that the book started in August and with the timeline, it should have been May. So I changed it to May.

Also, do you think Zane can change? Or do you even want her to?

-Alex