Chapter 16

We are not done baby   -   Leila

"Cum." I order her. She lets go and explodes inside the condom. Her eyes roll to the back of her skull, and her mouth hangs open. She lets out a moan and falls back onto the mattress.

"Oh no, we're not done yet. Don't even think that." I say she opens her eyes and looks at me. I pull her out and take off the condom. I tie it and throw it on the ground. "I haven't finished yet, Zane. We are not finished yet." I state. She nods her head slowly still breathing heavily. I rip open a new condom and slid it on her still-hard dick.

I slid it in and immediately moan. I grind on her and try to get my orgasm here faster. I can see her already struggling not to cum. "Aw, you're already cumming? Hmm... Not fair..." I whine and ride her faster.

"You can cum baby. I'm not going to be mad." I assure her. She sighs and lets go. I continue riding her, and I lean down with one hand on her soft thigh. With my other hand, I rub my clit making sure she's looking. She blushed and her breathing gets even more rigid. "Rub my clit, baby," I tell her.

She runs her hand up my thigh, making shivers run down my spine. She gets to my clit and starts rubbing it in tight circles. I throw my head back moaning.

"Fuck baby, your gonna make me cum... Do you want me to cum on your thick cock? Hmm, tell me." I tease her.

"Y-yes ... Please cum on my dick..." She moans and rubs my clit faster.

"Beg, mi amor," I tell her. She whines at the name but begs nonetheless.

"L-Leila... Please use my dick, cum on me, baby... Please..." She begs between moans and whines. I ride her faster and feel the knot in my lower abdomen tighten as I get closer and closer to my edge.

I let go and throw my head back. My juices spill over her cock I shake a bit but overall I feel so good. I sit up and her cock slips out of me. I sit down on her lap and lean on her chest. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my forehead.

I lean up and kiss her lips. We share a sensational kiss, and our lips mould into one another like two puzzle pieces. I wrap my hands around her neck to pull her closer to me. She pulls me closer from my waist. I pull away because you know, the air is something I kind of like to be in my lungs. But if I didn't, I would definitely keep on kissing her.

I pull the condom off of her now flaccid dick, tie it and throw it away. We both lay down, and fall asleep in each other's warmth.

***************************
-----------------------------

Aww... To be completely honest, I want to ruin this... Like I won't... But I want to... Like put a little inconvenience and make them mad at each other... I won't but still, it's tempting.

Anygay, vote, comment... Bye.

-Alex