Chapter 6

I do.   -   Zane

I stand at the altar and see her walking with Juan over to me. She finally reaches me and I lift the veil over to reveal her face. She looks amazing. Her face is bare of any makeup, her lips are chapped, and her long eyelashes open her eyes so beautifully. Her dress hugs her body perfectly. Every single curve is showing and it's so alluring. Her hair isn't in a braid or anything, it's down and framing her face. She looks magnificent. She looked too good to be true. I feel like I'm in a dream. 

The priest starts the thing he says and while that Leila is whispering to me. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I whisper-yelled at her. If she won't stop talking to me the growing tightness in my pants won't get any better. She rolled her eyes and the priest seems to ignore our bickering.

"Well, we're getting married so I can't." She says in her annoyingly sexy and smooth voice. Dio... Her voice changed from a shy high pitched voice to a confident sexy smooth melody that makes my knees shake. She knows what she does to me. Her taunting smirk is saying it all. 

"Do you, Zane Vitale, take Leila Lopez as your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to hold, to respect and protect, in healthy and in sick, in thick and in thin?" The priest asks me. 

"I do." I sigh. He nods and turns to the beauty opposite me. I feel like I'm melting under her eyes. I don't think I've ever blushed this much. It's crazy how she makes me feel.

"Do you, Leila Lopez, take Zane Vitale as your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to hold, to respect and protect, in healthy and in sick, in thick and in thin?" He asks her.

"I do." She says with so much confidence in her voice I have to look down at the floor so I won't literally fall for her. I zone out for the rest of the thing till we need to exchange rings.

***************************
-----------------------------

This version is so much better in my eyes... Zane's outfit in the media.

-Alex.