Chapter 8

Emotions are complicated and annoying   -   Leila

I slowly open my eyes. I immediately close them though. The sun. Whoever made a window in Infront of my fucking face should die. Anyway, I roll over and get out of bed. I walk over to the bathroom and do my business, shower, and style my hair. Of course, I listen to Queen as I do so.

I have a... Specific taste in music. Like I love sad songs, as well as happy songs, and of-fucking-course rock and pop. But if you ask me about my favourite song, I couldn't say. But I bet you, Queen, Imagine Dragons, and OneRepublic is up there.

Right now, Don't stop me now is playing. I definitely recommend that song. It's amazing. I sway my hips a bit as I dance and hum to the music. I chose my clothes for today, I have a test that I need to get to campus for. So I take some grey sweatpants and a white long-sleeved crew neck shirt.

I slip on my black boots. I also take a beanie as I step down the stairs. I hum as I ain't worried by OneRepublic starts playing in my earbuds. I see Zane and her Blackberry talking there. Do I know his name? No, I don't. I never cared enough to ask.

I quickly make myself breakfast and coffee. I quickly eat and drink as I do last-minute studying. When I'm done I run up the stairs and brush my teeth, making sure my hair is all good, I recently had my hair cut, in a wolf cut of course. It looks best on me. I run back down, put on my beanie, take my phone and run out the door. Juan is going to drive me because I like how he works. I mean yes, he drives like a crazy man, but I like it. Makes me feel free.

"Bye, call me when to pick you up." He tells me as I step out of the black car.

"Okay, bye," I tell him.

"Byee! Good luck with your test." He yells to me. I shake my head and close the door.

Zane

I should apologize, right? I mean I've been a total asshole. I've been ignoring her and making her feel lesser... I know that it makes it a bit better that I'm aware of my mistakes. But I did do them consciously... I knew what I was doing and did it anyway. I knew I was hurting her and did it anyway.

But I felt like she deserved to feel as hurt as I was. I mean my privacy is being invaded. I may or may not also have been trying to drown my feelings. All I want is to have my hands all over her. To have my mouth on her dripping wet pussy. To have her breasts in my mouth. To kiss all over her beautiful legs. God her legs... When she wears those PJ bottoms that are basically second skin...

Her beautiful legs, her thighs... Her ass... Shit... Zee jr is up... I sigh and get up from the table and awkwardly walk up the stairs to my room. "Masturbate or cold shower?" I ask no one. "That's the question... Shakespeare 2.0..." I laugh to myself.

My phone rings and it's my assistant. "Miss, you have a meeting in 20 minutes."

"Thank you, Jessica," I say and hang up. Shower it is...

***************************
-----------------------------

Yeah...
-Alex.