Chapter 25: For the Multiverse

This chapter has another amazing soundtrack. In order to play it while reading, use the browser version of the app to read this chapter. If the music in THAT Endgame scene gave you chills, this will too. It is definitely worth it.

As the heroes prepared for Prime Kang and his council's arrival, he was still sitting comfortably on his flying throne on top of the highest tower in Chronopolis, the city inside the Quantum Realm which he conquered a couple of hours ago. He witnessed everything from behind Vision's eyes and ears. Although Vision managed to break free from Kang's control, Kang could still see and hear everything that Vision was seeing at this moment. By seeing the paragons, he immediately called the other Kangs on his wrist.

Prime Kang: Council of Kangs... What's the status of the others? I thought I explicitly said that we should send the rest of us to multiple universes to try and thin out the paragons before they had a chance to form.

The New Citadel
At the end of time

The New Citadel was built by an alliance of thousands of Kangs, observing their connected timelines. Their leaders being the council. The Kang Variant who calls himself Farao Rama Tut, who conquered a timeline in ancient Egypt; The Kang variant who goes by Scarlet Centurion, throughout many years of fighting and experimenting with his technology to mirror the likes of Doctor Doom, he became half man, half cyborg; The Kang variant who simply goes by the name, The Conqueror, who conquered the entire quantum realm and became its ruler for 30 years during the previous cycle of existence, before everyhing was rewritten by Wanda. Lastly the Kang Variant who goes by the name, Immortus, the eldest Kang in the multiverse, who lived billions of years outside of time when he got ripped outside the timestream and pulled through time itself during the first multiversal war.

Rama Tut, Scarlet Centurion, The Conqueror and Immortus were sitting on their thrones, responding to Kang's call.

Immortus: It appears the other Kangs have failed to defeat the paragons before they were recruited by The Watcher.

The Conqueror: Imbeciles.

Rama Tut: As always, they leave it up to US to do the work they can never accomplish on their own.

Scarlet Centurion: And once again, as I predicted, they only make things more difficult. But you never listen.

The Quantum Realm

Prime Kang: It was worth a shot. But now it is almost time, so I suggest you prepare your forces. All of them.

Kang believed the odds to be in his favor, but he was also smart enough to acknowledge the fact that even the Living Tribunal is behind all of this, which gave him doubt. Had it not been for that information, Kang would've attacked them all head on.

Universe-199999
New York

Majority of the human population was still alive, but the incursion was slowly destroying this world. The commotion caused by all these heroes being in New York immediately caught the public's attention. They saw most of our heroes previously attacking Wanda so they immediately thought she was the enemy. A news helicopter was sent into the air, observing everything from afar.