Chapter 8: Assemble Part 1

Note: because this story takes place after some MCU projects not yet released such as The Marvels, Loki Sesson 2 etc. Some things being talked about in the following chapter has not happened in the MCU yet, it is scenarios that I made up, explaining what happened in Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and The Marvels.

Universe-199999

The Avengers signal, a signal that was meant only for the biggest of emergencies. It was implemented by Tony Stark after the battle of New York in 2012. Every new member automatically received a device with the signal, allowing them to attend a holographic meeting. In more serious cases they would have to meet in person. Over the years after the Avengers disbanded, the signal was mainly used for communication between all the remaining heroes of this universe. The signal was used for communication by the Wakandans, the sorcerers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man and all former members of the disbanded Avengers group like Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor, Falcon who recently became Captain America etc.

This time the signal was a code black. Sending the signal out to all who had it in their possession demanding everyone including their newest allies to meet personally at New Asgard. A signal of this high importance was not activated since the Sokovia Accords way back in 2016. A code black was never signaled in history.

Andromeda Galaxy, neighboring Galaxy to the Milky Way
The outer rim

Andromeda Galaxy, neighboring Galaxy to the Milky WayThe outer rim

The Watcher: A Galaxy at war. Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel accompanied by the notorious Guardians of the Galaxy, Adam Warlock and Monica Rambeau AKA Photon are once again saving yet another planet from a Kree invasion. It is the fifth one this month.

 It is the fifth one this month