Chapter 26: INCURSION WAR Part 1

The battlefield was a scene of absolute devastation. The air was thick with smoke and the ground trembled beneath the weight of tanks and heroes alike. The fate of existence hung in the balance as our most beloved heroes fought tooth and nail against the forces threatening the entire multiverse, while the incursion was in full effect.

Hulk and She-Hulk teamed up with 838 Hulk to take on the tanks on the ground, while Sentry, Captain Marvel, Ikaris, and the two Thors flew high above, fending off enemy aircraft.

The battle raged on, with the Wakandan army and the US military standing strong against the enemy's advances. But despite their best efforts, the odds seemed insurmountable. Buildings crumbled, cars exploded, and the bodies of innocent civilians littered the streets.

The X-Men made first contact with one of the Kangs, Immortus. Naturally the Fantastic Four of 838 teamed up with our Fantastic Four to take on Dr Doom.

 Naturally the Fantastic Four of 838 teamed up with our Fantastic Four to take on Dr Doom

The Eternals and the Midnight Suns took on the second Kang, Rama Tut. All of the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy faced two other versions of Kang simultaneously, The Conqueror and Scarlet Centurion.

Prime Kang couldn't care less about this war, it was merely meant to be a distraction. His sights are only one thing and one thing only, Wanda. He made quick work of anyone trying to stop him from getting to her as he slowly paved a way toward her, leaving a trial of bodies behind him as he slowly walked into Wanda's direction.

The Paragons of the Multiverse were assigned to protect Wanda from anyone that comes close to her. Loki, Ant-Man and Sylvie decided to join the Paragons.

Spider-Man (MCU), Doctor Strange, Magneto and Vision chose to stay by Wanda's side as well. They all stood in front of Wanda as they looked at Prime Kang slowly walking toward them.

The last time Wanda experience this much fear was when she saw Thanos approaching Vision. This time she didn't only fear for Vision, but for everyone who may die just to protect her... And she feared what Kang will do once he takes her power... But she also feared for her own life. She felt guilty for not being able to help or wanting to use her power, but she was too weak and emotionally drained to do anything. She froze in place and looked at Vision in angst with her saddened and tired face, red from all the tears she's cried during the course of the day ever since this morning on her Island. Vision saw her inner struggle and touched her cheeks gently.

Vision: Don't worry Wanda. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

She took small gasps for air in angst.

Wanda: But what if it doesn't... I can't keep going through this over and over and over again...

Vision: You won't have to, I promise.