Chapter 27: INCURSION WAR Part 2

As the destruction and devastation of war along with the incursion tore through the city of New York, Wanda was stunned at what she was witnessing. She looked around and saw everyone giving their all, to no avail. She saw the X-Men nearly defeated, she Saw the Fantastic Four trembling before Doom, she saw the Avengers exhausted, the paragons struggling to keep up, and she saw the Eternals being down to two. She saw death and destruction everywhere she looked all the while the incursion was still taking place. She felt a great sense of sadness and guilt for everything going on around her and she closed her eyes in tears, trying to do something, anything to help, but it was as if she had lost all her power. She was still too weak and exhausted.

Wanda stood inside Invisible Woman's forcefield along with Vision and Professor X, while Prime Kang was being attacked by all the remaining Paragons still standing as he finally made his way near Wanda, he managed to kill Invisible Woman and the forcefield went down.

Vision attacked him, but he easily managed to scramble his electronic parts, making him unable to move for a moment. Kang then put his hand on his throat to Wanda's shock.

Wanda: No! Vision! Please don't... Don't kill him! N-Not again. (She takes gasps while whimpering)

Doctor Strange and Magneto flew to Vision's aid, but Kang suspended them in the air, causing them to be unable to move a muscle. He then blasted them away with a very powerful cosmic force, knocking them both unconscious.

Kang looked at Wanda and saw just how broken she was on the inside. She gave him a look he's never seen before in his life. All he could see in her face was pain. This was the very first time he saw her face to face. Suddenly he is reminded of the boy he saved from those mutants all those years ago. For a very short moment, he realized that he became the very thing he tried to stop, he quickly let go of Vision and looked at his hands, but then he closed his fists and looked at Wanda with determination. He quickly suppressed any intrusive thoughts that tried to convince him that he was the villain and slowly walked forward.

Prime Kang: He is not who I want. It's you I'm after.

Vision: Get away from her!

Vision then attacked him from behind, but Kang instantly knocked him out cold, even leaving a small dent on his vibranium head.

Wanda: No!

Prime Kang: Don't worry... He'll live. You on the other hand...

Charles Xavier (X-Men 97) then hovered in front of Kang with his advanced wheelchair.

Professor X: Enough! Time to end this madness! Look around you! Is this really what you want!?

Prime Kang: Move out of my way!

He then swatted Charles away like a fly.

Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) jumped in front of him but then Kang just used his telekinesis to smack him up and down against the floor until he lost consciousness. He then threw him away like a rag doll. With seemingly no one in front of him, he continued to approach her until he heard an angry voice from behind him.

Wolverine: Hey bub! Let's dance!

As Wolverine spoke, suddenly Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr), Captain America (Chris Evans), our Thor, The Hulk (2003 movie) and Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) grouped behind him. They began attacking Kang from all sides.