Chapter 40

---*Third Person's POV*---

     Arsetrix was gone by now as Y/N stood with all the foxes, waiting for his next move "Let's fuck them up!" Says one fox boy "The judgement days are upon them!" Speaks another one "We are bringing this facility a brand new lifestyle and color!" Yells one girl "Let me at them! I'll beat the living shit out of them with their heads!". Pretty much it was chaos all around! Everyone was yelling at everyone while Y/N just had a poker face, Cath trembling out of fear behind him "Everyone calm the fuck down!" Yells Y/N loudly as the yells slowly died.

     They now listen to him only because of Arsetrix words and appearance, even though some of them were against him Y/N pretty much had a whole army at his command. "I understand that all of you are angry for ending up here, but before the massacre can begin I want all of you to spare the scientists!" They all looked at him like he was insane, even Cath was surprised "Truth is that these guys are just doing their jobs! But no one said that they enjoy it! Cath for example! She cannot stand experimenting on you! But she's literally at gunpoint!".

     The foxes talked with themselves as they're trying to come up with an agreement "And why should we human?" Says a man as he stepped up, wanting to confront Y/N, but he quickly shut him up with "If it wasn't for me all of you would've have died at this point, so you either spare their lives.. along with the people from the surface since they don't know about this whole facility underground, and kill the guards or armed men in general and the boss, or you all will not go anywhere and remain here".

     After a short while all of them agreed as they had no choice "Splendid! Cath.. hmm.. you remain with me, everyone else.. well you are many I cannot lie.. do you guys know how to use magic? At least a little bit? Raise your hands up" only ten of them did but that was fine, they are a literal army of a couple hundred.. or so "Well.. as I said don't engage with the scientists or people on the surface.. now let's go" he opens the door and all the foxes rushed towards it, Y/N stepping out of the way quickly.

     Diving right through the door scientists were doing their ordinary jobs, having meetings with one another talking about the culture of the kitsunes.. some of them experimenting on furs, some even sleeping on their job. But getting fired was the least of their worries.. since soon enough the doorway to the subject room literally exploded with kitsunes, like the snakes in these cans and when you open them you get the room filled with snakes. The scientists looked over confused, but when they realized what was actually happening they started to panic and run the hell away, some just accepted their fate, others got on the ground trying to hide, and some just went straight towards the alarm, others turned into vikings as they ripped their coats of ready to battle.

     Even though the foxes wanted to kill them for what they've done to them, they just let it slide and ran past the scientists that were on the ground or hiding. They caught up with scientists that were running away rather quickly.. but straight up ignored them as they just wanted revenge and escape from the hell that they had to endure "Where is your boss huh?!" Yells a shorter male fox while grabbing a scientist, demanding answers "A-All the way to the t-top! Take the elevator!" He was pleased at his cooperation and let the poor man go, running off.

     Soon enough some guards were seen walking out from a room.. which one of them got tackled into the ground by a fox, biting the back of his neck so hard his collar bone cracked.. the others quickly pulled out his guns to kill them but they were just outnumbered, so they simply get tackled into the ground and either got their throats bit and spliced wide open or straight up their heads bitten.

     Y/N casually walks outside the subject room with a very scared Cath behind him to witness the chaos he somewhat was responsible for. Blood was already spilled on everything, the alarm already went off at max volume as everyone got alerted, panic was all over the place as the genocide was in progress, mainly of guards. "Y/N what do we now..?" "Well Cath, I am just gonna straight up to B/F/N's father and confront him.. come with me, let the foxes do their work, all of the fuckers deserve it for doing such cruel things".