Chapter 65

---*Hariko's POV*---

     I woke up the fifth time this night as I turn around to see my lovely little Y/N sleeping his night out "You're so cute when you're asleep.. too bad I cannot join you in the dreamlands.." I stand up to walk towards the bathroom, again. Not like I needed to use the toilet or anything but I just couldn't sleep because of all the recent thoughts I've been having since my last conversation with Begato, who gave me some knowledge about the skills that I have and the spirit archer class.

     But that wasn't the thing that kept me from sleeping and walking through the house at such a late hour.. no.. what kept me awake is one simple question that I never asked myself until this point, why am I a Goddess? what exactly happened in my youth that led me to today? a wild guess and the ultimate plot twist would be that my mom or dad is a God, but if one of them is indeed a God that would've lead me to be a DEMI-Goddess.. I hate these sort of situations where I have absolutely no clue how te resolve it.

     Looking into the mirror I look into my own eyes, which seemed desperate for any sort of clues that could help me at the very least understand this situation.. being so late and doing such excessive thinking is hurting my brain but I must find something that could satisfy me, so I decided to embark on a journey. With washing my face with cold water to wake up a little I made my way into the bedroom again "Oh this awakes a very unpleasant deja vu inside my body.." slowly opening the door to not wake up Y/N I went straight for the closet.

     Since outside started to get a little bit chilly from now on since Autumn makes it's way on our sad lives I decided not to go so so light dressed, I went with a pair of black jeans because they fit my lower body quite well, a plain simple white t-shirt since I ain't going anywhere fancy and of course who can forget about my white sneakers which hopefully won't turn black by the end of the day. Looking into the closet's mirror I fixed my hair and pointy ears before quietly walking towards the bed, leaning over towards Y/N before placing a gentle kiss on his forehead "History won't repeat itself love.. don't worry I'll be back sooner or later this day.. heh.. keep dreaming sweetbun..".

     And here I was walking towards the bus station all by myself at four in the morning.. good thing is that it was somewhat light outside and not completely pitch black so it made me feel a little bit more safer. Sitting down on the bench I started waiting for something that's supposed to come, but while that damn bus is making it's way here all sorts of thoughts started conquering my head once more, thoughts that I'd rather avoid than embrace but I have no choice now.. I might answer myself some questions that I have.

     As I battled with my own mind the memory of suddenly going all feral and fighting with that man came into my perpective.. Natsumi Maiawen.. my own father.. I don't understand him at all. Why bother having me in the first place if they DID NOT WANT ME AT ALL? and how the hell did I managed to survive almost one hundred years UNDER THEIR CARE? ..Why don't I remember my past? did it got deleted or WHAT? why is he trying to kill me now? what have I even done to deserve his hatred?! he's suppose to care for me like any normal parent would!

     "Child, you are fighting against something you cannot win since you lack knowledge.. you cannot fight with your own past, it's pointless" a voice rings into my head and it makes me hold it in pain, I hate it when someone does it.. "Hariko my dear, if seeking answers to your own person is what you do desire so much, then come meet me at the old facility where all the kitsunes were captive.. I will explain everything to you and what REALLY happened.. afterwards you may ask any questions you might have".

     Eventually I could recognize the voice as for Arsetrix, she didn't really showed herself no more.. though Lady Yamadake DID told me that our training sessions transform into reports for Arsetrix to read and all, to monitor my progress. Guess I won't be heading to my lady's HQ no more since that's where I was originally planning to go.. but I guess this is actually better, Arsetrix is known to end this entire's planet career if she wanted to.. she just simply doesn't choose to, and all the humans can hope is that they can keep her entertained from doing so.

     Heh.. that would be old Arsetrix for you, now she doesn't want to end Earth no more for.. you know.. humans NOT treating kitsunes like pure slaves anymore, or worse.. but that doesn't mean Arsetrix still cannot do such a massive chaotic event. Suddenly I felt my tails tingling as I quickly look behind me, only to see nothing at all.. God where the hell is that bus at? on top of that not many people were outside at all, only a couple of cars passing by from time to time but still.. oh this is gonna be a fun ride isn't it?

     "And yeah that's how everything got peaceful between our kinds again!" I says as the woman next to me started chuckling under her breath "My that was quite the story.. I thought there was a weird cosplay event going on.. but the tails DO look extremely real so I guess I was wrong heh.." I peek on my left as I saw a glance of pink light coming from the woods, getting off from my sit and waited for the bus to stop at the station I turned to the woman who kept me company for all the ride "Have a safe work Madam! thank you for being so nice too" I bow before the bus doors open, waving one last time at the woman I got off.

     As I watch the bus drive off in the distance I felt a hand being place on my shoulder, making my face drop a little "Don't worry Hariko it's me, no need to go feral once again" I sigh a little in relief and turn around to face the skyscrapper of a woman "Been a while hasn't it Hariko? Tell me.. what TRULY bothers you from having a calm mind?" "Do I really have to answer that question, your highness Arsetrix?" she chuckles a little bit as within a blink of an eye I was inside a.. odd room "I guess you don't really have to, I already know why.. and you are in my office at the moment which is located inside a temple, follow me".

     She walks out of the room and I did the unthinkable, I follow her from behind. Looking around at most likely Arsetrix's place it was sure out of the world, for example in some part of the walls there were literally water falls! it was so beautiful.. not to mention the spectral blue light reflecting on the walls "You like it so it seems around here don't you? don't get used to it hehe.. who knows maybe one day you will have your own place like this, or even better" we eventually entered what seemed a bedroom and it was so pure that all of my body suddenly relaxed upon walking into it.

     The bedroom was quite big for just a woman and it had an outdoor field to it. The queen sized bed was planted into the green ground that was filled with all sorts of beautiful flowers that Y/N didn't got me for our first date ever, on the walls there were holes into the roof so that the pink fluid could fall off into the ground, which created a small pool on the side of the walls, basically the pink fluids represented a normal waterfall, at least that's how it looked like.

     Looking out the windows I could've seen the actual Sakura Forest which was simply beautiful, can't believe how pretty everything is at the grip of Arsetrix "I highly suggest to not go near the pink stuff.. they're actually lava falls with the color pink" says Arsetrix casually as she walks towards her bed, preparing the sheets.. is she getting ready to sleep or.. "In order to seek the answers you want so bad you need to dive right in into the past.. how will that work you might ask little Hariko? if you're thinking that your current body will be placed in the past and you need to seek the answers.. you are wrong.. get in the bed".

     I look down at myself only to see that I was in a set of pajamas.. pajamas with cute little foxes! come on Arsetrix I am not a kid.. she literally gave me children's pajamas! "There's nothing wrong feeling like a child again Hariko, in fact many would give anything just to be a kid for one day again.." when she says that she has big points.. sighing out loud I got inside the covers and oh my GOD the bed was extremely soft! I was literally sinking into the mattress!

     Looking up at Arsetrix who was literally tucking me in bed she sat down on the bed, softly rubbing my forehead "Tonight you shall seek wisdom.. tomorrow you shall know the past.. you shall yet know  wha the future has in store for you" I could feel my eyes getting heavier as Arsetrix's comforting Aura outpowered me, I felt my eyes closing.. but I didn't wanted to go just yet to the dreamland.. I still had so many questions Arsetrix could answer me! "You will basically watch your past.. so there's no way you can interact with it and doom the fiber of time and space.. rest now.. little Hariko... you have a lot to reveal..".

                                                           ---*To be continued*---