Chapter 5

*Your POV*

    After hours of rubbing Hariko's belly and head she finally fall asleep "I don't even know why I'm doing this anymore.." her tail was wrapped around her belly and occasionally she would whimper in her sleep "I hope she's gonna be alright when she's up tomorrow.." I rubbed her forehead softly and a small smile appeared on her face, I took a look at her wounds once again and I really feel bad for her, no one deserve to be treated like this.. well not everyone at least.. her movements are kinda limited and I'm really surprised how she managed to make pancakes in the first place but I don't really like that she's kinda.. I don't know.. distant to me, as I said I should wait a couple of weeks until she's okay with me "All right.. sleep well Hariko" because it wasn't so late I wasn't tired at all in fact it was 21:26 PM, I quietly left my room making sure I won't making a damn sound to wake her up.

     The door ring bell and I was surprised, who's visiting me at this hour? I head to the door and open it, there stood B/F/N with a happy smile on her face "What's up Y/N?" "Nothing much, what brings you here?" "Well, you own me don't you remember? I need your help with.. something" she was blushing like crazy and she began giggling for no reason "Uh.. sure B/F/N! what's the problem?" "Well.. I.. kinda have a crush on a guy.. and I'm too shy to speak with him to know him a little bit better.. could you gather some information for me?" that's kinda weird but.. I couldn't refuse her because she had the puppy eyes, it works every single damn time plus she helped me to pass the exam "Okay, this is gonna be easy" she smiles and jumps in excitement "Thank you Y/N! I knew I helped you for a reason!" with that she trails off and I close the door, this is gonna be so weird..

          *Time skip*

     The next morning I wake up and to my surprise Hariko was cooking.. again, it doesn't bother me or anything but still.. she has to take it easy because her current state is chaos "Good morning Hariko, is your tummy better now?" "Good morning! and yes, I feel a lot better now!" her tail was wiggling like crazy and I have no clue what she was cooking but it smelt pretty good, too bad I have to go to school "Jeez.. I hate school" I stand up and went to the bathroom, I wash my face and looked at the shower "I don't smell so bad so I'm gonna skip the shower besides, I'm running kinda late" I rushed to my bedroom and changed in some fresh clothes and I sprayed myself to smell wonderful even though I'm choking with this smell, I head downstairs where I find Hariko with a spatula in her hand "Where are you going?" "School? sorry but I can't stay for breakfast.. I will run late for school and that's the last thing I want" "Aw.. okay then, have fun" she returns to the kitchen and I began running towards school.

          *Time skip*

     It was lunch time and now I could eat in peace.. except that I forgot my wallet at home so I can't afford anything now "Do you mind if I join you?" I looked to my left to see a boy with black hair and green eyes, his expression was quite happy "Go ahead" he sat at the table with his tray of food and began eating "So, what's your name pal?" "Joseph" (if that's your name feel free to change it) "Joseph huh? never seen you around here, you're new?" "Not really, I'm just.. a very timid person.. and I'm not brave enough to talk with someone" "Then let's get to business.. what type of girls do you like?" he blushes a bit "Well, I like girls who are calm and who understands the situation well, I don't like the bossy type or the bitchy type.. I also like them having blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes" now I have no clue if this is the guy that B/F/N has a crush on but I keep the information inside of my head "Do you like them short?" "I do! they are so cute when they're angry, I also want a smart girl you know? not a dumb one who isn't capable of nothing" too much information..

     "I gotta go.. I need to meet with someone" "I didn't really catch your name.." "My name? oh.. just call me Y/N" "Alright, good bye Y/N" I stand up and looked for B/F/N, seconds after I spotted her leaving the cafeteria, I rushed to her before she could leave to class "B/F/N! wait a second!" she turned to me quite surprised "What's up?" "Is that your crush?" I pointed at Joseph and she nods blushing "Well.. your eyes are brown and she likes girls with blue eyes.. your hair is ginger while he likes blonde hair, you're smart and short so he likes that about girls and.. well you are an understandable person" her eyes wide opens with happiness "Is that what he likes about girls?!" I nod and she hugs me "Thank you Y/N! I knew I could count on you" I break the hug and pet her head "Anything for my dear friend" 

     "By the way, do you wanna come with me to a special party? it's organized by the most popular student in school, and you know who she is" "Me? party? I think you forgot that I hate parties" "Come on Y/N! maybe you will meet some girls~" "I already have one" and I can't believe what I just said "God.. I didn't knew you were so mature! since when do you have a girlfriend?" what can I even tell her? I have to lie to her.. "Well.. I bumped into her when I was at the supermarket and then.. both of us filled something unique and now we are together" "That's so sweet.. maybe we should go on a double date! but that's gonna take some time.." hope that doesn't happen.. "Well anyway, let's go to class" if B/F/N is serious about that double date oh mate.. I'm so screwed.

          *To be continued*