Chapter 89

---*Third Person's POV*---

     Begato finally came out from her hiding spot as she looked up in the sky, the fog was completely cleared out to reveal the beautiful stars on the sky that were more trying to form a constellation of a man's face.. shrugging it off her eyes landed on the platform in the sky with red cracks into it. As she stared at it, rain hitting her face a thunder cracked the sky, not literally of course, as the platform cracked more and more, literally of course. Before she could make a step further the platform exploded into millions of pieces that went in all directions, into the abandoned buildings destroying them more and more, into the ground making real small craters, towards the sky..

     However what caught Begato's attention was a body falling towards the ground, focusing on it she saw two tails fluttering in the air and she immediatelly started to run towards it "H-Hariko! w-what the fuck have you done woman.." even though Begato was weak from not eating properly she pushed herself for Hariko's sake.. she ran and ran, mud splashing all over her legs.. rain pouring harder and harder.. screams from inside the building started echoing around the sector which she assumed were the guards screams.. she didn't cared about them though.

     Hariko fell into the ground and she impaled herself into the mud and not concrete, at least the rain was helpful in one way or another. Crouching down she pulled an out cold Hariko from the mud as she was a complete mess.. not only from the mud but blood too, her body's temperature was incredibly hot too.. "Hariko! can you hear me?! HARIKO!" she shook her roughly before starting to take a deep breathe "Begato focus.. it's an important situation.. don't let emotions take over you..". grabbing her wrist she checked for a pulse.. which thankfully Hariko had one.

     Sighing in relief she started to pull Hariko away from the sector..however due to Begato's lack of stength it was rather an hard task to accomplish "Jeez can't wait to eat proper food.. sleep propely.. cuddle again wih pillows.." I think by pillows she means Hariko's. As she was struggling to pull the girl out suddenly loud cough came from behind her.. turning around Begato saw absolutely nothing just raindrops.. oh and lots of lights around the building "Shit the guards are trying to find u-" Suddenly Begato got pulled towards the ground as her mouth got covered by a soft hand.

     "Shh.. it's.. me.. Hariko" Begato looking next to her she saw that it was indeed the fox.. and looking to her right she saw some feet walking away from the two "..We were just about to get.. caught.. Begato.. whatever happens.. please.. find Y/N's body and bury him.. h-he died by my father's hands.. it's.. a long story.." Hariko removed her hand as Begato stared into her eyes, tears falling off from the corner of her eyes , Y/N was important for her too.. he helped her in so many ways.. "I.. ..I understand Hariko.. come on, let's do it, for his sake, get up".

     Hariko simply stared back at Begato.. she was just too weak to do anything but light movements and mumbles "I said get up, we are doing this for Y/N,he will be disappointed if we don't at least give him a proper burial" Begato quickly stood up on her feet and helped Hariko up, who slightly began to feel energy to pulse within her veins.. but this this it actually hurt her a lot "B-Begato I.. I can't, it's too much for my body-" "Hariko, I said, that, we will both do it, for his sake, for once I can at least get to prove I am more than just a resource waster" "But you are not.." Hariko noticed the determination in Begato's eyes and looked down into the ground.. smiling to herself lightly "..Let's do it, Begato, we need a body bag.. gtab his body from the office.. and run off"

---*three days after the whole trip to the abandoned sector and a great loss*---

    Hariko and Begato were both standing near Y/N's coffin.. both wearing long black dresses alongsides with black fascinators. However, B/F/N was sitting near the coffin too only behind the fox duo, but unlike the foxes she was crying her eyes out behind the two.. breaking their hearts more and more and losing their strength to not cry. People from Y/N's life, like proper co workers from workplaces, people he met in high school.. hell even the damn president was there! they were all there around the coffin.. just not as close as the trio who represented a very important role towards Y/N's whole life.